• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone else having problems with Health Cabin orders being delivered in Thailand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
On November 3rd I placed an order from Health Cabin for two eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV mods, five Vivi Nova coil heads, three Vivi Nova metal bases, two ego to 801 adapters, Eternity Atmoizer coil pack of 5 and some drip tips. At the present time Health Cabin will only ship by EMS to Thailand. The order was shipped on November 5th by China EMS. Based on the tracking the package never left China and was returned to Health Cabin on November 12th. On November 13th they reshipped it by EMS a second time and it appears that the same thing is happening. The EMS package should have arrived in Thailand on Friday and been delivered that afternoon in Bangkok. As of Saturday afternoon the package is still not tracking in Thailand. I fully expect this shipment to be a repeat of the first one; never leaving China and being returned to Health Cabin. I know another member here ordered the same mod and his was shipped the same day, November 5th, and delivered on the afternoon of Thursday, November 8th in Bangkok. I can only surmise that either there is something in the package that China EMS doesn't like and is refusing to export the package to Thailand, or something is wrong with how Health Cabin is preparing the custom's declaration. This is very frustrating as I really wanted the mods and will likely not receive them. When the second shipment has been returned to Health Cabin by China EMS, I expect them to issue a full refund.

Health Cabin says the first return was a "mistake" by China EMS. but if the reshipment is also returned there is something more going on than simply a "mistake" by China EMS.

I was wondering if anyone else in Thailand is having an issue with EMS shipments from Health Cabin or is this problem isolated to my order?

Last edited:

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
The same thing happened to me a month back with HC and ems
I was blaming HC and aslo very unhappy, but my package had juice in it as well, but I don't think that actually matters as having batteries also can make this happen from what I have read

It took around 3 weeks for me to get my order, and lots of e mails to HC
The tracking never actually updated for days and days, I'd say even a week, even when it arrived in Thailand it didn't update till the after it arrived at my address, then it did update.

It is a problem as far as I can see with the usage of ems not with HC and I also don't see it being a problem with it being an ems delivery to Thailand it's more so with it actually trying to leave China to anywhere in the world.

It's such a shame that DHL will hit us with custom taxes on anything in Thailand otherwise that would be the best option.
You will get it, but you just have to site back, vape and wait for it to arrive as I did.
Let us know when you do get it though.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Thailand is not the problem. The packages are never leaving China.

I have had several things I have ordered overseas come by DHL. I was never hit with any customs fees and I got the shipments incredibly fast. Maybe if the package is not assessed a fee for value, there is no charges, but if there is customs charge than DHL is probably also collecting a customs broker's fee?

I don't think I will get it. As I said the package was returned to HC once already by China EMS. The second package appears to also be having the same experience. It is not leaving China and has not arrived in Thailand. I expect it also to be returned to HC by China EMS.

I had no batteries or juice in the order, so I really don't understand why the package is being refused export from China.

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
I'd love to do a test run with DHL, as I know DHL leave China with no problems and could be in Thailand and to your door in 2-3 working days, I just read so many things about getting hit this end with custom taxes, I'd love to know if there was a way around it or if they'd just get through like your DHL things did.

As for your ems package, I say 100% it will get here, i went though all this, telling myself it would never get here, watching the ems tracking day in day out, asking over and over again for a refund, HC kept saying just hang tight, which I did and it got to me.

You're not the first to get this, I know another guy in Bangkok has the exact same thing, went back to HC, they shipped it out again and so on, he did get it finally after 2 weeks.

Since my one which took ages, I have had 4 other packages from China, only one which was another HC one, get here via ems no problems, within 5 days.
Like I say, it will get here, if I hadn't gone through it all I would be thinking like you, which I actually was until it was in my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread