Need help finding a very specific mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
First let me tell you about my last mod. The Smok Alien. That thing did almost every thing that I wanted except now it is acting up. The tank does not sit flush against the 510 threading plate and when tightening it down it will say there is "no coil". The mod has been saying that more and more but the tank is loose now and could be unscrewed with minimal force. But what it did do that I can't find any where is lock very easily. You press the + and - button and the same time and it is locked until you press the power button once and then the + and - and then it will unlock. No firing off in my pocket while doing construction work. Also it is 200 watts and holds two 18650 batteries. The screen is huge but I really don't need it except to tell me if there is something wrong like "no coil". Also it has dual battery level bars on the screen so I know how much each battery has. The only problem with this mod is I can not tighten down my tank to be flush with the top of the mod and the spring pin is loosing its strength.

So what I need.
-A durable rugged mod
-holds two or three 18650s
-easy to lock either a switch(like istick 100 watt) or some operation that doesn't require pressing the firing key 3-5 times very quickly
-should be as close to 200 watts as possible(i have never taken it over a 100 though so that will work if it is over 100)
-the tank should sit flush and firm against a wide base and tightening it down as much as possible should be fine
-can be up to $200
-easy to use. either wattage or wattage and temperature control

What would be good but not required.
-dual battery level indicators(instead of just one bar for multiple batteries)

If no one can suggest a mod that reaches all these factors then I will probably go either with a replacement alien or istick 100 watt(the one with the on/off switch) just so no one suggests either of these two.

Thanks in advance. I have been looking up the most expensive mods and watching reviews to get a look at instruction manuals and most of them require pressing the firing key 5x times with no more than .7 seconds between each press. Which I have a Smok XCube Ultra and it just does not work when you are driving down the road and is a pain in the ... when I am at home. Keeps accidentally going into settings which there is no way to exit so I gotta wait 20 seconds for it to exit on its own before I can just take one puff. And thats if I get it right the second try which usually does not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread