Nautilus 2s

brianp

Jan 3, 2024
****sorry, it looks like my question was answered in another thread. Can’t figure out how to delete my post****

Hey everyone. I’ve been using an Aspire nautilus 2s and 2. I love both. Been using them forever. I LOVE the size and the performance. I vape at 11 watts. I don’t care about clouds…I want to mimic cigarettes as much as possible. I’m concerned that BVC coils will be impossible to find here in the near future…they are getting harder to find. What would be a good replacement for the 2s/2? I’m also using an istick Pico. I wanted the smallest box with a removable battery….i bought 6 of them a while back on clearance, so I’m set on the box. I work construction, so I need as little glass exposed as possible. I’d like something similar in size to my current 2s/2 (preferably) not interested in pods or rebuildable. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I’ve been using an Aspire Nautilus 2s and 2. I love both. Been using them forever. I LOVE the size and the performance. I vape at 11 watts. I don’t care about clouds…I want to mimic cigarettes as much as possible. I’m concerned that BVC coils will be impossible to find here in the near future…they are getting harder to find.

Were you using the newer 0.7ohm coils recommended specifically for use with the Nautilus 2 and 2s? Or have you been using the 1.6 or 1.8ohm older coils recommended for the original Nautilus and Nautilus Mini tanks? Some people have apparently been using all 3 of those versions in the various Nautilus tanks. I've found online vendors in the US who have many of them in stock, but prices vary quite a bit from the original ones and the newer 0.7ohm ones.

Reactions: tp72

Users who are viewing this thread