Lovin' my Nautilus

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXMomof2

Jan 23, 2014
Dallas tx USA
OMG...got it this week and wish I had made it my first purchase 2 months ago when I started vaping instead of numerous Protank 2s and 3s. I was born without a sense of smell (fancy name for that is congenital anosmia) so it's almost IMpossible for me to taste/smell the flavors that everyone else here talks about. But in this tank, I'm able to drown myself in the aroma! Strawberry Pear!
Not easy to find a local B&M that carried one but I finally did. It came with 2 coils but I just ordered a pack of coils so when these are used up.
I'm in Vape heaven!!! :) :) I also have an Aerotank it isn't as good as Nautilus.

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
i agree with you, the nautillus is the best tank i have ever had...the aerotank is good but not as good as the nautillus. the coils are kindof expensive i think, but very worth it. at im vaping with my favorite ejuice strawberry monroe from smokenmist and the flavor is hitting nicely with lots of clouds. keep enjoying vaping on it, and stay away from cigs.

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
OMG...got it this week and wish I had made it my first purchase 2 months ago when I started vaping instead of numerous Protank 2s and 3s. I was born without a sense of smell (fancy name for that is congenital anosmia) so it's almost IMpossible for me to taste/smell the flavors that everyone else here talks about. But in this tank, I'm able to drown myself in the aroma! Strawberry Pear!
Not easy to find a local B&M that carried one but I finally did. It came with 2 coils but I just ordered a pack of coils so when these are used up.
I'm in Vape heaven!!! :) :) I also have an Aerotank it isn't as good as Nautilus.

I too was born without a sense of smell! I didn't know they had a name for it thoughl. They even operated on my nose to widen my nasal passages since they said they were so narrow. Helped my breathing but no smell.

Let me ask you something. Do you find though that you can breathe the odors in and kinda taste them that way? I often wondered too if my sense of taste is affected. Not really knowing but this is all I know. I am 40 years old and having no sense of smell really never bothered me until i started vaping and listening to my family say how good it smells.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Not satisfied at all with the nautilus...burns all the juice after 2 days and dont even think about anything sweet or dark,,,nothing but hype....nothing but a new bottom coil device that never has nor ever will work.....

That's strange. Mine has worked perfectly fine with all of my 50/50 juices. I really have no complaints besides wishing the coils lasted a little bit longer before they start getting gunked up.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread