• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Myrtle Beach Meet Planning & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
wish I could attend this. Myrtle Beach is one of my favorite destinations. Went in 87,88,89. Then 2009. Love it there. I know I waited a long time between visits but after last years visit not much has changed. Had to laugh at that. Dixie Electric, Xanadu, Mother Fletchers are gone but I see Studabakers and 2001 are still there. Had many good times at MB you all have fun!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
:offtopic:
ok I like the swap table idea...
i have also been taking advantage of the PIF forum and,
I was thinking why can't we have one exclusivley for our forum here in sc?
i guess it doesn't have to be PIF specifically, but swaps trades, or pif. you dont like a juice list it for something youd like or willing to trade for. someone said they were waiting for juice in the mail, well put it in the thread and someone can get it to you. if that person is close enuff to meet you or mailing, it's quicker than waiting for 3-7 biz days for a vendor....

Vapnub

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Charleston SC
I had not thought about guarding the goodies :). Maybe we could just have a SWAP area or a Swap Station between a certain time frame during the meet. So like if you have stuff to swap you just plan on meeting at that area at a certain time. That way everyone holds onto their own stuff and we get a chance to mingle with one another while we are finding out what each of us has to swap.

Anyway I just have never been to a SWAP met and not sure how the best way to get people swapping. Plus I would hate to just walk up to someone not knowing if they even care or have something to swap. So having a place where those who are there have something to swap might help that along.

sorry penny, but i'm pretty sure you gotta join the forum first, but dont quote me on that, i never did get my html or C+ certifications, just my A+. as fer the swap table and what not, heres an idear, straight from the "country", jes back up the cars/trucks, open the trunk/drop the tailgate, and have yerselves a lil tradin bazaar.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
i kinda see us all in an area with big tables, so if you have stuff in front of you to vape, or that you want to trade, i'm sure there will be time to just bring it up and say "I really don't like this Sweet caroline, anyone wanna trade for it?" and someone can give you a SilverBullet for it or something...

just saying. ;)

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
i kinda see us all in an area with big tables, so if you have stuff in front of you to vape, or that you want to trade, i'm sure there will be time to just bring it up and say "I really don't like this Sweet caroline, anyone wanna trade for it?" and someone can give you a SilverBullet for it or something...

just saying. ;)

Ohhhhh, is that how it works? I guess I will have to bring that extra suitcase I mentionied earlier for all of the new mods I'll be swapping juice for, LOL!

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Guy's i'll be hosting a raffle there where you can win an Ego, a Janty Stick, 510 Cartomizers, Liquids, Other Starter kits, and other prizes...

It'll be a good time, there will also be a lot of other products on hand for you to try.

Wow, Kno, very generous and very exciting!

Just curious to know --- for purchasing products, will you be able to do credit cards at the meet? I have to plan ahead :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread