Status
Not open for further replies.

Gautama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Normal, IL
:toast: Grats.

I hope you have a 510 to eGo thread adaptor for the Evods. They have eGo threading and won't work on a Provari unless you have an adaptor.

Awww hell.... I guess I'll be doing some more shopping tonight :glare:. At least I have a couple PT2's and a Vivi. The EVODs are for trying all my new liquids.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Awww hell.... I guess I'll be doing some more shopping tonight :glare:. At least I have a couple PT2's and a Vivi. The EVODs are for trying all my new liquids.

Congrats and since you will be doing some shopping tonight, get yourself an IBTanked or a Phiniac tank and some Smoktec or Boge cartos and you will be set. Here is a pic of my black Provari with a phiniac tank and my wife red mini with a protank so you have an idea of the look. IMO the taste of juice in a Provari with a tank and carto is amazing.

TheJack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
P.A.
your gunna be very happy with that Provari.

IMG_4138.jpg

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
My provari is in my mailbox. Ahh I want to leave work sick just so I can get home and use it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Today is going to be a good day for you!! Just don't over doze on juices LOL, the Provari will become part of your hands for the next week or so.

Mario87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Miami, Florida
Congratulations to the OP for getting their provari sooon! :D Enjoy it. I know you will. And Mario, c'mon man? Really? Next week or so? The provari will be a permanent addition to OP's hand. :p ENJOOOOOOOOOOY!

Your are correct my friend, mine has been in my hand for the last 2 months and I don't see it leaving anytime soon.

Gautama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Normal, IL
Congratulations to the OP for getting their provari sooon! :D Enjoy it. I know you will. And Mario, c'mon man? Really? Next week or so? The provari will be a permanent addition to OP's hand. :p ENJOOOOOOOOOOY!

Today is going to be a good day for you!! Just don't over doze on juices LOL, the Provari will become part of your hands for the next week or so.

I got it yesterday and the only time it's left my hands was when I needed to go to bed and when I just now changed the battery :blush:.

Shorebird

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Strawberry, MD
My provari shipped today.
I hope my Ego-Cs hold out.
I'm assuming that molesting USPS mail carriers is a crime.
So, I will just hover like a vulture.

Um... I Can't find a way to edit the post, but I just wanted everyone to know
that I DO NOT condone the molestation of USPS-mail carriers or anyone else!
I should NOT have use the word "molest" even though it is an acceptable use
of the English language.

Perhaps I should have use the word "harass."

Wait, that makes me sound like a politician in New York or San Diego...

How about "hassle?"

I will still be hovering over my mailbox like a vulture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread