My opinion of the Lemon Meringue Pie Carrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
I got a free sample of the lemon meringue juice and I can't really pinpoint what it tastes like but I do like it. It's not sweet enough to compare to pie or candy; to me it tastes tart. I actually add it to my orange juice cartos when they're running low and it's very good. I think the bit of OJ juice remaining sweetens it up a bit.

dreamwalker

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
I got a free sample of the lemon meringue juice and I can't really pinpoint what it tastes like but I do like it. It's not sweet enough to compare to pie or candy; to me it tastes tart. I actually add it to my orange juice cartos when they're running low and it's very good. I think the bit of OJ juice remaining sweetens it up a bit.
lemonheads maybe?

~Gazoo~

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
South Carolina
while the taste is really good and mine produces only so-so vapor I believe it should be renamed to Lemon-Drop because it tastes more like a Lemon-Drop hard candy than Lemon Meringue Pie. Anyone else agree?

I had the same experience....it's very lemony. If you like lemons then you will like it but it tasted more on the sweet side to me...like the lemon drops do..lol It is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread