My last order was missing a 30 ml bottle of Torque 56- what recourse do I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectraGlide

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I ordered the Torque and Freedom both in 30 ml sizes. I opened the box and in the unsealed bag was the bottle of Freedom juice. The rest of the items were some business cards, packing slip, and the sample of Tribeca. The email I got said that checking the shipped weight indicated that 2 30 ml bottles were shipped. I replied that I didn't get all the items I ordered. So now, I guess, it is basically my word against theirs - except that I am $15.00 poorer with nothing to show for it. Anybody else been in this situation? I'm leaning towards just ordering the Torque again mainly because I just want the effing juice. :unsure:

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I ordered the Torque and Freedom both in 30 ml sizes. I opened the box and in the unsealed bag was the bottle of Freedom juice. The rest of the items were some business cards, packing slip, and the sample of Tribeca. The email I got said that checking the shipped weight indicated that 2 30 ml bottles were shipped. I replied that I didn't get all the items I ordered. So now, I guess, it is basically my word against theirs - except that I am $15.00 poorer with nothing to show for it. Anybody else been in this situation? I'm leaning towards just ordering the Torque again mainly because I just want the effing juice. :unsure:

Hi James, We emailed you back on 4/1 about this and did not hear back from you. Please email me back and we will be happy to resolve this situation.

ElectraGlide

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hi James, We emailed you back on 4/1 about this and did not hear back from you. Please email me back and we will be happy to resolve this situation.

Thanks - I realize now that my Comcast email didn't make it through for some reason or I might have simply not hit send. Obviously, you can't reply to an email if you don't get it, so my apologies for the miscommunications. Anyway, we're cool now and I still love your organization and products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread