Status
Not open for further replies.

ime5000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
maryland
All of these were tried on my new Darwin using a Lr ego Mega atty.
with the LR attys ive found dialing in around 10 Watts is what i like.

Clove Djari HV Octane
Tried it and loved it... just like the real ones without a smokey flavor, these taste so good, no way to really describe it except. i was reluctant to actually try it at first because cloves are very strong, but this mix is perfect.

Grape Ape HV
Another favorite... i was one of those weird kids that love grape dimatap. i always wanted a flavored drink or something that tasted like it but never found one. now i can vape it!

cherry coke hv
taste just like a cherry coke..i would lik it a lot more but this cherry coke is flat.dont get me wrong, if you like it for the flavor, you will love it, the cherry is good, i just cqnt take the cola part flat.

Signature tobacco HV octane
rich, sweet, soft tobacco taste, very enjoyable, easily one of my favorite tobacco blends

Dr Pepper Xhale 24mg
definatly has the taste of dr pepper, very sweet, only problem i have, is like the cherry coke flavor, it tastes like a flat soda. i just find it weird having a soda flavor in my mouth without some fizz. so if you just want a dr pepper flavor, try it and youll like it, if you need the carbonation, you will be like me and not enjoy too many soda flavors.

R why not HV octane
i like the Ry4 flavors, this one has the taste but seemed very light, sometimes the tobacco flavors need to steep a few days before you can really taste it, im going to steep my bottle and try it again in a few days and get back to you.

Pomegranate Lung juice
taste candyish and sweet, not too sweet though, i really like it. i TH is very light, and it is relaxing, very good vape to have at night while your winding down.

thats all i have tried so far, i have a bunch more i gotta try and will update as i do
hope this helps some people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread