My first pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

wshanncap

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2014
Ohio, USA
I just got my first e-pipe. It's not as pretty or expensive as some. But I got it for in the car so I wouldn't have to drip and drive (that was my excuse for ordering it). It's not much but I kinda like it. It is a Belovgd. It is really just a mech mod that looks like a pipe. Runs on an 18350 batt. It came with a cheap CE4 clearomizer but I ordered an Aspire CE5-S for it instead. I will eventually want to upgrade to a nice wood pipe with a bit more power. This one doesn't hit too hard but does the job. And besides; back in my smoking days I made my own imported Briar pipes and had a nice churchwarden. Would love to have one of those for an e-pipe. Maybe I should build one? Anyway...It's me.
my pipe.jpg

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Nice! Glad to see another e-pipe user! When you are ready to upgrade, check out E-Pipe Mods, lots fo great pipes there that my be just what you are looking for!

Also check out the E-Pipe Forum. Lots of great guys over there and you will find a lot of help if you go down the path of converting one of your existing pipes!

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ
I just got my first e-pipe. It's not as pretty or expensive as some. But I got it for in the car so I wouldn't have to drip and drive (that was my excuse for ordering it). It's not much but I kinda like it. It is a Belovgd. It is really just a mech mod that looks like a pipe. Runs on an 18350 batt. It came with a cheap CE4 clearomizer but I ordered an Aspire CE5-S for it instead. I will eventually want to upgrade to a nice wood pipe with a bit more power. This one doesn't hit too hard but does the job. And besides; back in my smoking days I made my own imported Briar pipes and had a nice churchwarden. Would love to have one of those for an e-pipe. Maybe I should build one? Anyway...It's me.
View attachment 396249

I just decided today that I am going to invest in a pipe mod....now to do some research and make a choice. Yours look nice.....hope it works out for you so keep us updated!

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ
Nice! Glad to see another e-pipe user! When you are ready to upgrade, check out E-Pipe Mods, lots fo great pipes there that my be just what you are looking for!

Also check out the E-Pipe Forum. Lots of great guys over there and you will find a lot of help if you go down the path of converting one of your existing pipes!

Are you a piper Rathamar??
If you are...any suggestions for first time e-piper?
Thanks!

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Are you a piper Rathamar??
If you are...any suggestions for first time e-piper?
Thanks!

I am a piper! First thing, if you have not yet, sign up and say Hello over at the E-Pipe Forums! I so far have been a lurker over there (though I did create an account and post) but there is a ton of great information and that is a real good group of people! Bard is the one who suggest that I sign up.

I started out with a Karmy K1000 and still use it today. Some have experienced issues with this pipe, try it at your own risk, but for me it has been very dependable. Some other starter pipes that are out there are -
Smok Guardian
Smok Prospect
Smok Pioneer

And if you can find it (I am waiting for it in the mail currently) the Smok Guardian II

I did move up to a Custom pipe from E-Pipe Mods that I absolutely love. They are also a great place to get pipe stems.

Anything specific you are looking for?
Hope that helps you and happy Vaping :vapor:

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ
I am a piper! First thing, if you have not yet, sign up and say Hello over at the E-Pipe Forums! I so far have been a lurker over there (though I did create an account and post) but there is a ton of great information and that is a real good group of people! Bard is the one who suggest that I sign up.

I started out with a Karmy K1000 and still use it today. Some have experienced issues with this pipe, try it at your own risk, but for me it has been very dependable. Some other starter pipes that are out there are -
Smok Guardian
Smok Prospect
Smok Pioneer

And if you can find it (I am waiting for it in the mail currently) the Smok Guardian II

I did move up to a Custom pipe from E-Pipe Mods that I absolutely love. They are also a great place to get pipe stems.

Thanks for your prompt reply and yes...I hopped right on over and registered on the e-pipe forum as you suggested and it looks promising. I cruised around a bit and found some nice sites for pipes and some answers to some questions I had but have many more questions but that will come later as the process moves forward.

Preciate the links to the pipes and your input on the Karmy K1000...I see many, many mixed responses to this pipe and I may pick one up to start with but...will look at others then make that decision when the time comes.

Not looking to spend much more than a 100/125 bucks to start with and it looks as if there are plenty of options out there in that price range.

May be a stupid question but are all epipes MECHANICAL or is there some DNA/ZNA models out there?

Thanks again and have a great day!!

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ

Smok Guardian
Smok Prospect
Smok Pioneer

Thanks for your prompt reply and yes...I hopped right on over and registered on the e-pipe forum as you suggested and it looks promising. I cruised around a bit and found some nice sites for pipes and some answers to some questions I had but have many more questions but that will come later as the process moves forward.

Preciate the links to the pipes and your input on the Karmy K1000...I see many, many mixed responses to this pipe and I may pick one up to start with but...will look at others then make that decision when the time comes.

Not looking to spend much more than a 100/125 bucks to start with and it looks as if there are plenty of options out there in that price range.

May be a stupid question but are all epipes MECHANICAL or is there some DNA/ZNA models out there?

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA

I you are just looking for some VV/VW the Smok Guardian II is a VW pipe. If you are specifically looking for a DNA board, Freight Train Mods makes a pipe with the DNA 340 board in their's. I have looked at these for a while now, but they are spendy & have not yet convinced the wife to let me drop $300+ on an e-epipe yet :D, I think I am going to have to use will power and save up for one out of my normally vaping budget, which will mean not buying anything but Juice and Coils for 3 to 6 months :vapor:

Redbellie

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2014
Cottonwood, AZ
I you are just looking for some VV/VW the Smok Guardian II is a VW pipe. If you are specifically looking for a DNA board, Freight Train Mods makes a pipe with the DNA 340 board in their's. I have looked at these for a while now, but they are spendy & have not yet convinced the wife to let me drop $300+ on an e-epipe yet :D, I think I am going to have to use will power and save up for one out of my normally vaping budget, which will mean not buying anything but Juice and Coils for 3 to 6 months :vapor:
f
Hahahaha...yeah...my problem is my weak will power when it comes to looking at a sweet mod like you are talking about with the Fright Train ....not ready to got ther yet...but sometime in the near future!!
!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread