Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
I give you my latest pipe, from Cockney Rebel...

THE MAD VAPER

MV2_zpse81ecd55.jpg

MV3_zps80fdd789.jpg

I miss Abs so much

Nofretz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
DFW
theculver.yolasite.com
Hey all. I'm looking at tempting DIY pipe. Can you please poke right direction, where i can find info about what i need (most needed how to calculate right resistance, i got hole principle, just want to get it right).
Thanks for any support.

Check us out over here for great pipe info The ePipe Forum - Index

Last edited:

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
I just received in the mail two Mythical Fabrications e-pipes I picked up on eBay. They came complete with mini Vivi Novas and black bakelite stems (which I will probably toss, as I have ordered fancy colored lucite stems from Mythical)

I got one in light wood, and one in green acrylic. So far, they both vape pretty well for non-regulated 18350 devices, but the button is a little touchy on both of them--a known issue with the MF pipes.

I've got an AMP Tank on the green one right now, and a black KFL+ clone on the wood one, and they look pretty nice. They fit my hand well, although I think I need to re-think the builds I'm using in these attys, to use them with a non-regulated, small-battery device.

I'm going to try a carto tank too, and see how I like that. I have a few spare 19mm IBTanked's laying around unused, which should look nice because they are on the slim side.

I got them primarily because I do historical reenactment in the SCA, and wanted some sort of vaping device that I could use at events that didn't look painfully 21st Century (like my eVic or Hana--even with wood-grain JWraps, they are unmistakably NOT "medieval"...) I think they'll be a big hit at Pennsic this summer. Maybe I'll post some pics of me "vaping like a sir" in my spiffy Elizabethan garb... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread