My big order, several reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I convinced my wife to let me spend up to the 10% discount, and ordered a boat load of juice. Even tho TV was backed up, I still received my order in 6 days. It has taken me almost twice that to receive pre-made juice from other vendors, so bravo TV, you guys rock.

I ordered Tastyfinger 12mg, German Chocolate Cake 48mg w/doubler, Orange/lime 48mg w/doubler, Cherry/Lemonaid 48mg w/doubler, menthol Doubler, Plane PG and VG. 10% vg in the juice, 30% vg in the doublers

So I've now spent a week with the new juice, and here are my thoughts

Tasty Finger

First Impression: Wow that tastes like crap. Very light chocolate taste, no butter taste.

After 3 days: Hay, that chocolate tastes exactly like butterfinger chocolate, but not tasting any of the butter part, seems kinda like a gramcracker aftertaste. Good throat hit, more then I expected from a chocolate flavor.

After a week: Tastes exactly like butterfinger. Chocolate on the inhale, butterfinger innerds on the exhale. Decent vapor, good throat hit for a sweet taste. Makes me hungry.

German Chocolate Cake

First Impression: Light chocolate taste, I smell coconut, but I do not taste it.

After 3 days: Good chocolate flavor, can't tell the difference between GCC and tastyfinger, cept GCC has much less of a throat hit.

After a week: Tastes exactly like German Chocolate cake, but still light on the nutty coconut taste of the icing for my damaged taste buds. Very light throat hit. I followed Puffs advice and added some Menthol to it, it now tastes exactly like Girl Scout Cookie thin mints. Spot on, after this discovery I vaped it for 2 days straight.

Cherry/Lemonade

First thoughts: Wow this tastes like wax

After 3 days: Still tastes like wax, but it smells so good in the bottle, WTF?

After a week: Still can't taste lemonade. Still can't taste cherry. Leaves a bad aftertaste that turns my stomach. Very disappointed. I was hoping for a Cherry Limeade from Sonic's without the lime, but all I taste is bad. I am very open to suggestions on something to mix it with, I am thinking of ordering some straight up cherry, possibly some sweetener. Thoughts?

Orange/Lime

First thoughts: Wow thats a lot of lime, can't taste the orange.

After 3 days: Nice and crisp, but still to much lime. very overpowering.

After a week: I screwed up and accidently placed 2 drops into my Cinnacide atty. OMFG that hit the spot. Crazy super out of descriptive words good. I then cut a tester bottle with Atomic Cinnacide, and found a mix that's almost indistinguishable from Mt. Dew, save for a light cinnamon aftertaste. Might try to cut in a bit of menthol next, maybe some sweetener, or maybe order some cherry to make Code red. Currently excellent, but still messin' with it.

Final thoughts... There are not enough hours in the day to vape as much as I want to. =)

Tasty Finger, probably won't be ordering this again, taste is good and spot on, just the German Chocolate is too good.

German Chocolate/menthol, I will never go without this now. Like Cinnacide I will always have ample supply in stock. To good for words.

Cherry/lemonade, well they all can't be winners. I hated it, definitly open to suggestions of modifying the flavor.

Orange/Lime/Cinnacide, I will always have a bottle of this on hand. Mt Dew goodness.

Menthol doubler, great mixer for damn near everything. Definitely menthol flavor, and not mint. Excellent 15 bucks well spent, it has spruced up a lot of juice I had left from other vendors.

Anyway TV, great juice, hope the move goes smooth.

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I am very open to suggestions on something to mix it with, I am thinking of ordering some straight up cherry, possibly some sweetener. Thoughts?

Try mixing your Cherry/Lemonade at whatever mg level you're going for with the same mg level mix of Atomic Cinnacide. Try a 70/30 or 80/20 CL/AC combo. It's amazing how a little AC can perk up fruit combos that don't taste so good on their own.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
German Chocolate/menthol, I will never go without this now. Like Cinnacide I will always have ample supply in stock. To good for words.

*high fives* :D ditto, on both of those! unfortunately i've been stuck on AC for like, a week, and can barely taste anything else... i *need* to take a break but it's so hard. :lol: when i do tho, it'll be right back to girl-scout-thin-mint. (i even bought a box of thin mints the other day because... they taste like GCC with a drop or two of menth. :lol: )

Props on the orange/lime. That's one of my favorites for sure. The lime IS very overpowering, but I think that's because it has a stronger citrus flavor. You can still taste the orange if you try. :)

Probably not, only been off analog cigs for 3 weeks. My taste buds seem to change daily, not just e-juice, but other things that I consume regularly like soda.

For those wanting to try Orange/Lime, you have to shake the every living crap out of it, it separates, and with a new bottle there isn't much air in there to shake it vigorously. I had to pour it into a different bigger bottle, shake it up, then put it back.

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
Allentown, PA
For those wanting to try Orange/Lime, you have to shake the every living crap out of it, it separates, and with a new bottle there isn't much air in there to shake it vigorously. I had to pour it into a different bigger bottle, shake it up, then put it back.

Weird - I've never had to shake mine. It's never separated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread