• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

My baby, Cole, is gone .... 7/4/11 - 5/26/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnyfarm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
East Texas
Thank you CES and funnyfarm....I take comfort in the 10 other 'babies' we have here at home. They are wonderful therapy during loss. Yes, I said 10! We live in the middle of the woods of east Texas and many strays end up on our porch. They must sense the big 'S' I have on my forehead ('sucker') :)

WOW, Pixelchick!!!! I've posted almost those exact same words!!! We live waaaaay out in the sticks of the E TX woods and almost all our animals are strays! :ohmy: The horse and the goats are just about the only ones we actually chose to have! :laugh: Whereabouts are you? We're in Anderson County, out in the woods. You can PM me if you like -- I don't post my exact location myself. COOL! :) We're NEIGHbors! :laugh:

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
2487872057_e2f82478db.jpg

:wub: Tigerlady

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Today it has been 2 weeks since my baby left me. Some days have been easier to cope with than others. Some days I cry, a lot, other days... I smile when I remember something naughty that Cole did. Like his knocking all of my miniature perfume bottles off of their shelves... Last night I dreamt he was on his pillow beside my head. I woke up reaching for him and for a millisecond, I swear that I heard his loud rumbling purr and felt his silky pelt under my fingertips.

I think that my baby is still remaining close to me for now.

~Tiger

pixelchick

APV Coterie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Kansas City
WOW, Pixelchick!!!! I've posted almost those exact same words!!! We live waaaaay out in the sticks of the E TX woods and almost all our animals are strays! :ohmy: The horse and the goats are just about the only ones we actually chose to have! :laugh: Whereabouts are you? We're in Anderson County, out in the woods. You can PM me if you like -- I don't post my exact location myself. COOL! :) We're NEIGHbors! :laugh:

HOLY COW!!! I'm in Wood County! OMG....we HAVE to get together! Do you know of any vape-friendly places in Tyler?

BTW, I adore your forum sig...right there with ya

pixelchick

APV Coterie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Kansas City
Today it has been 2 weeks since my baby left me. Some days have been easier to cope with than others. Some days I cry, a lot, other days... I smile when I remember something naughty that Cole did. Like his knocking all of my miniature perfume bottles off of their shelves... Last night I dreamt he was on his pillow beside my head. I woke up reaching for him and for a millisecond, I swear that I heard his loud rumbling purr and felt his silky pelt under my fingertips.

~Tiger

That dream is a gift! He was there with you...I've had the same dreams about all my babies who've gone over the 'rainbow bridge'. I continue to have them on occasion - these little 'gifts' seem to happen at just the right time, too.

Do you know the Rainbow Bridge poem? Here is a link to it: The Rainbow Bridge Poem - Petloss.com

funnyfarm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
East Texas
HOLY COW!!! I'm in Wood County! OMG....we HAVE to get together! Do you know of any vape-friendly places in Tyler?

BTW, I adore your forum sig...right there with ya

No kidding! By Texas size standards, we're neighbors! :laugh: Not a CLUE where to go in Tyler -- we go once every month or two, do our errands, get a bite and come home. I'll hafta do some checking online. :)

Tiger, I agree with everyone else -- it's a gift, take it to your heart! :)

scarf-ace

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

~Tiger

Tigerlady, I am weeping for you and your dear Cole. I hope you find the strength to get through this difficult time. I cannot imagine the sadness you are feeling. If you are a believer, I hope that the deity of your choice grants you peace. In any case I am sending you positive vibes from Down Under.

{{hugs her furkids a little closer and orders them to live a good long time... as if they'd listen to me}}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread