My 510 T Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark40511

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lexington KY
It's been a while since I've been to this forum......I've been using my Prodigy v2 that's over a year old now with the 510 adapter that came with it and doing the blue cart foam for a long time because it seemed to work for me mostly.....I still would have leaking/wasted juice.....I accidentally came across 510 t when I went to a website to buy more 510 attys......I had no idea what 510 T was.........I went to Youtube thinking there must be a video on it.........I saw the video......I had to try it......So I bought a 510 T atty and a pack of Tanks.............This is the BEST invention! They work great......

I've been using a tank for three days and I've used 1/2 the juice I was using before. No leaks, no flooded attys, no wasted juice. It seems perfect so far. The pack of tanks I ordered were white......The tanks I got were black and they are hard to see how to fill .......Other than that, I'm happy.

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky
I liked the 510-t quite a bit, but the half ml tank capacity wasn't for me. I see there are some larger tanks for the 510-t around now, so I almost regret trading it off. The flavor was about as good as it gets (not muted like the eGo-t or the turbine), but the draw might have been just a little on the tight side. I did not find it to be all that miserly with juice. In fact, 5 tanks only being 2.5 ml total meant I was filling the 5 tanks I got twice a day and still needing to switch to another PV at some point if I didn't feel like filling them a third time.

mark40511

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lexington KY
I mix my own menthol juice 12 mg. That's the only kind of juice I like. It vapes perfectly and it didn't take the atty very long to break in at all. I don't know what's considered vaping (A lot) but the thing is with me constantly.....unless I'm sleeping......I just fill a syringe up with liquid and I seem to have to fill it only about every half hour and it takes ten seconds to fill......When looking at it through a light, it looks like there are three levels and I"m not sure if I should be stopping at the 2nd level or go all the way to the top......Anyway, I just hope the atty lasts at least a month....That's about as long as I get out of my attys if I'm lucky

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
When I started with my eGo Mega, folks would inquire "What's that?". So after some research I bought the 510T kit and keep a loaded sanitized 510T in my vehicle for the curious to try. This PV is great for testing flavors too.

I found that I need to ask the curious how much and which brands they smoke. One acquaintance only smokes half a pack a day and the 18 mg kinda kicked him hard at first. But, he sure loved the FSUSA Vanilla Bourbon and polished off the juice.

I also carry ECF business cards and the CASAA tri-fold brochure to hand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread