Status
Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
Im a distant person but the friends I have made on this forum are amazing. Now Mike and I arent "best buds" but I consider him a friend for reasons like today. I had a tank tube from another vendor that was cracked. My M1A1 is a tank..........I mean tank as in sturdy, tough, damn near unbreakable. I gave Mike the dimensions and in about 15 minutes I got an answer back. While he couldnt find what I needed in my dimensions he still took the time to check it out for me, and contact me back. Thats a great vendor, to try to help me modify another vendors product. Thank Mike

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Mike there's always those that want everything to be just perfect but not the money to pay for it. Even Maserati's have issues from time to time. I still haven't found a PV that is made as good as your. Even though some of them try to charge like they are.
Your one of the greats in this industry and as a person. I consider Mike a friend too and could never repay him for the kindness he has showed to me. I do know you will get your rewards in the great hereafter. Your a Class Act.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Mike there's always those that want everything to be just perfect but not the money to pay for it. Even Maserati's have issues from time to time. I still haven't found a PV that is made as good as your. Even though some of them try to charge like they are.
Your one of the greats in this industry and as a person. I consider Mike a friend too and could never repay him for the kindness he has showed to me. I do know you will get your rewards in the great hereafter. Your a Class Act.

:wub: Yall make me proud to be a part of Notcigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread