Caps that fit the Phiniac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomaniac10

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Boston
For all of you Phiniac users, I'm interested in getting one but I'm very OCD and I don't like the Phiniac flat caps. Can you please inform me of any other caps that you may be using that fit the Phiniac and work properly? It would be great if you could say what kind of Phiniac you have (some styles have different dimensions) and where you got your caps. Thanks a lot, much appreciated!!

I did a search and saw that a lot of people use "SS" caps with the Phiniac, but I don't really know what "SS" means. Doesnt it just mean "stainless steel"? if so, that isn't very specific

What I'm really looking for is a stainless steel slanted/beveled design, like so: http://www.vaperfexion.com/beveledcaps I emailed VPX but they were not aware of any glass/pyrex tubes that these fit on. I emailed them back asking them for the diameter of the polycarbonate tubes that they sell for these, and they have not yet responded. I hope they arent offended, but sorry, im not paying $50+ for a polycarbonate tank. seems insane to me. The Vivi Nova costs $13 bucks, I'm not sure where these vendors get off charging any more than $20 for these tanks.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
We've had communication on another thread concerning your inquiry to find a glass tube for the specific stainless steel caps sold by Vaperfexion and I gave you some ideas on where to turn to find a possible vendor who might be able to assist you (IBTanked).
Did you contact IBTanked? If he doesn't have the glass stock in the dimensions required for those caps, there just may not be any options available at this time for a glass tube for those ss caps.

Concerning the Phiniac glass tubes. The caps sold by Hoosier Vapes for their Bella and Elegance tanks will fit on a clear Phiniac tube. I demonstrated that with my own tank below, which uses a Phiniac clear XL tube that matches perfectly with the Bella or Elegance caps.

Bella_Phin1.jpg

If the colored acrylic caps aren't your style, Hoosier Vapes has just recently started offering their tank style in stainless steel. Logic would suffice that a Phiniac tube will fit those caps, too. Hoosier has also started to sell quartz glass tubes to fit their own tanks. Below is an image of the stainless steel tanks. You can view images of their quartz glass tubes on their website.

SS elegance tanks.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread