MTL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Been looking at a lot of your posts & the Triton mini is a better option than the nautilus 2, I find it easier to use and performs just what I'd need from an mtl setup. I love the flavour of the nautilus 2 but it leaks an is a bugger to fill.
My Nautilus mini an Triton mini are just generally leak proof, and it took a lot for a tank to live up to the N mini for me but the Triton mini managed to top it with the top fill (one of my only top fills that hasn't leaked on me).
Definitely recommend you getting this over the Nautilus 2!
Not sure why you are having leaking issues with the Nautilus2? I own 2 and have never had an issue.. It's actually my favorite tank to throw in my pocket and go. I never have to worry about leaking. I have the N Mini and the Triton mini as well. None have ever leaked... the smooth airflow on the Nautilus 2 is way better than the Triton mini... Yes, the N2 has a quirk, or trick you have to do when filling it but when you do it 2-3 puffs and the coil is back to normal... totally worth the vape it gives, IMO.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Not sure why you are having leaking issues with the Nautilus2? I own 2 and have never had an issue.. It's actually my favorite tank to throw in my pocket and go. I never have to worry about leaking. I have the N Mini and the Triton mini as well. None have ever leaked... the smooth airflow on the Nautilus 2 is way better than the Triton mini... Yes, the N2 has a quirk, or trick you have to do when filling it but when you do it 2-3 puffs and the coil is back to normal... totally worth the vape it gives, IMO.
My new Nautilus 2 was fine, I filled the tank and let the coil soak rather than prime it an with this one no leaking at all :)

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I've gone back to my original Nautilus. The tank capacity on the 2 is too small and i hate filling it. I don't think it's much better a vape than the original so the 2 will be a back up MTL tank for me
Your right an I should of grabbed the original 5ml ages ago, too late now cos of tpd :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread