Mt Baker Vapor Candy Cane- YUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
IN, USA
I'm primarily a menthol gal, but never wanted to try candy cane because, well, I don't like candy canes! But MBV sent me a free bottle of Candy Cane with my last order and I think its my new favorite! Very good menthol with just a hint of sweetness.

I'm thinking of mixing it with the Vanilla Bliss I got from Hoosier Vapes (he's located in the same town as me so I get his stuff from my local smoke shop that he stocks, but he has a website for ordering as well) If you like vanilla, his is great, and no perfumy taste like some I've tried.

Any other good menthol suggestions out there I might wanna try? I have some Dekang, its alright but a little "medicine-ish" tasting.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
My wife loves that one as well. In fact it is really the only juice that she likes.

What I did for her on the "build your own" juice tool I did two parts "Extreme Ice" and four parts "Candy Cane" and she is loving that ice feel with her candy cane now. Since you like menthol it may work for you as well. But try it in a small bottle first, in case you don't care for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread