Found! The perfect peppermint candy cane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PugLady

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2012
Arnold Maryland
Ok.. I will try to keep this short and sweet! I have tried to find the perfect Candy Cane or Peppermint juice for a very very long time and spent hundreds of dollars sampling over 150 different ones. Finally the one I always felt came the closest was improved upon and now is the absolute Peppermint Candy Cane!! Vapor-4-life or V4L finally made the bottle of Wow Peppermint taste just like the 808 Wow Peppermint cartridges I fell in love with when I 1st started vaping on an 808. This juice has everything you want when looking for the perfect Candy Cane Flavor! It's Sweet but not too Sweet, Minty but not overpowering, with a nice peppermint flavor, almost a tiny hint of vanilla candy aftertaste on the exhale like when you chew up a real candy cane! I absolutely hate the juices that taste like an altoid or a white tic tac or white life saver yuck! So save yourself some cash this holiday season and grab a bottle of Wow Peppermint from V4L! It will not disappoint! Give it a few minutes to settle into the new carto or whatever you use and dont judge on the 1st hit just give it a few minutes and it will not disappoint! Also very reasonably priced at around $12.50 for 30ml. Bottle. I think the shipping is a bit high there but its worth it if you've been looking for the perfect peppermint!
Happy Holidays Everyone!
Kelly H :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread