• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Moving things forward ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Good evening folks ... and Alucard posted earlier today he has turned this group over to me. Those of you that know me know that I live in McKinney but am West Texas born and raised. I have been vaping since August of last year, have a bit of a mod problem, and am a bit of a social bug :D

Anyways ... first I wanted to post that we have set up a fledgling facebook group for this group as well as the South Texas vapers group that I coordinate with another fellow vapor. For those that are interested in joining go here: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

While a N. Texas meet is still in the works we do have a S. Texas meet coming up this coming weekend. If you are interested in traveling a bit we would love to have any and all that can join. The information for that is here: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

If you have never attended a vapers meet you have no idea what you are missing so I would love to get something planned here in N. Texas in the coming months for all of us that call N. Texas home. If you have any suggestions of places, times, events, etc that you think would make for a great vapers party please post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread