• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

DFW Vape Meet - 3/23 SUCCESS!! Boomerjack's Arlington

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Talkedvto James from dfw vapor today he's got lots of juice givaways planed. I mean LOTS!

That's awesome Wynna! Looking forward to trying new juices. :)

Too bad the hubs studies everyday, and I'm night blind so I can't drive. So maybe in the future someone will plan a Saturday or Sunday afternoon event.

Aw that's a shame moonrai. :( Don't worry, we will plan more, and try for a weekend afternoon next time - this was very last minute, so next time will be better planned! :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
You should put the time and place in a thread topic for all to see.

I probably won't make it. I don't usually do much of anything on Fridays. I don't mind driving at night, just as long as I know exactly where I'm going. I'm totally in for an afternoon get together sometime though.

Added to the thread header. Plus ECF has already put it in their Events thread and calendar!

Google map link is above, right off of Collins just south of I-30. :)

How is it going to work? I'm curious. LIke.... where do the vendors set up and/or do they have a private area for everyone?

I sure hope lots of people show up for this. Not enough time to promote it imo.

From what I understand in this particular case, the restaurant is giving us the entire patio and the vendors will just each take a table to put out their wares, basically. Seems one of them may even have one of those portable booths to set up, like at a trade show.

Ann_Marie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Arlington Texas
www.worldwidevape.com
I think it sounds FUN!!! It was planned quickly to get it done for WVD (or week in some cases). And, like Sonic said - next time we'll plan better. But - I think it would be great / awesome to have a monthly thing - planned for a specific time each month. Like the 3rd Saturday of every month kind of thing - like some of the other vaping clubs do. That way everyone can plan around the events :)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Wife, daughter, and i will be there a lil early incase anyone needs help setting anything up.. have been blasting people on facebook about it..and at work.. can't wait to meet everyone in person!!!

That's great Acheron! I'm glad you will be able to make it. I hope lots do! This may turn out well yet - imagine how nice it will be with some proper planning in advance!

Thanks again to Chris for getting a venue together!

Acheron

Jul 20, 2010
irving, tx
That's great Acheron! I'm glad you will be able to make it. I hope lots do! This may turn out well yet - imagine how nice it will be with some proper planning in advance!

Thanks again to Chris for getting a venue together!

i had no clue about it until about 3 hrs ago.. when a co-worker told me about it... can't wait!! i know of a small handful of people who will be there.. so hoping with my small handful and everyone else's small handful we will have TONS! would love to pack the place with vapors!!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Yeah I should be there between 7:30 & 8pm - I will be leaving the office around 7 (off I-30 downtown Dallas) and headed straight down that-a-ways. :D

Oh - and Imma need a little help w/dripping. Only tried it once or twice - I have a Vapage hybrid atty, which worked great, just dripping wasn't for me....so.... :lol:

:vapor: :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread