Mother's Milk WTA - Chuck's Red Hot Sinn and French Roast Coffee Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsmeow

Oct 10, 2014
seattle
I just received these in the mail today. First of all, the customer service for this company was outstanding. When I first ordered I didn't get my confirmation e-mail. I contacted them and not only did they respond promptly; they actually answered my e-mail at 11:00 at night on a Sunday!

In addition, they followed up last night to make sure I had received my package. Delivery was prompt and they even included 2 additional flavors to try for free.

Chuck's Red Hot Sinn: Very, very tasty. Strong taste but not overwhelming or chemical tasting. If you like cinnamon candies or gum you will like this one. It's sweet but not overly so. It lingers and smells wonderful! Not sure if I can vape it all day but I could definitely see using it several times a day to kick things up.

French Roast Coffee: I expected to be pretty strong so I was pleasantly surprised that it isn't. There's no cream or sugar taste that I can detect so far. Very nice as I am mostly a black coffee kind of gal. The flavor could get stronger if it steeped but it's still very good straight out of the bottle. This would make a good all day vape.

WTA levels: I can definitely feel them. I am getting that nice relaxed and calm feeling similar to an analog. I am going to go without until my levels really fall to see how strong the effect is overall. I think it might have a bit more kick than Aroma but I won't know for sure until my levels dip.

I would definitely recommend them; I give them an A++ across the board. It's nice to have more than one WTA supplier for variety's sake for sure but I will definitely be using both. I also have an order in for WholeCigs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread