Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Hello, I received a bottle of the Mother's Milk WTA French Roast Coffee as a contest win and just tried it today. I'm vaping it out of a Kanger Protank 1 and on a 1300 mah Spinner. The liquid steeped for at least a few weeks.

The bottle I received contained 24mg nicotine and I usually vape 12mg to 18mg nicotine. First off I must say that is a very satisfying vape. I don't really taste a strong coffee flavor, maybe it's because I drink a fair amount of coffee, I don't know. It tastes kind of complex, like maybe I'm tasting some vanilla, caramel, nuttiness, and even cinnamon. It tastes kind of sweet too, which I like. The more I vape it, it seems like I'm almost tasting lemon meringue pie or lemon cake! I think my taste buds are weird. All I know is that it is a tasty, satisfying vape and I will try more of their products. This is my first review here. I'm not sure if this particular flavor is released yet or not.

https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/

From the website:

Highest quality premium WTA e-Liquid
Whole Tobacco Alkaloids “WTA”
Not all e-Liquids are made equal. Get real Tobacco Flavor with Mothers Milk WTA.
Nicotine only e-Liquids are missing the synergy that the minor alkaloids in WTA may provide.

Check out the website! Thanks!

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Hello, no I didn't try it before steeping and I did not steep the one I reviewed with the cap open. Did you get your French Roast from:
https://www.mothersmilkwta.com/
I ask because I don't think the French Roast has been released yet. :)

Yes, that's where I got it from. I hadn't ordered it but they were kind enough to throw in a bottle. :) Some of my karma must be coming back to me :)

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Have you tried any of the juice yet? It's very good IMO!

No. I had some major problems and wanted an analog so bad the other night. I asked for help here on one of the sub-forums and someone suggested WTA for those hardcore cravings. So I ordered some. Today was the first day I tried it. I opened the menthol today and while a bit more tobacco flavor than I normally care for it's pretty good. I'm looking forward to trying the others. Bought some unflavored, and honeydew as well so I can add just a bit to my normal vape if I'm having problems. I don't want to vape 100% WTA full-time. But, I did get a lot of work done today:) And if I get into trouble again, I have it to help me.

I placed my order on the phone as I needed it shipped as soon as possible. Very nice folks to deal with. Ordered Monday, here today.

And the best news, no analogs. I'm making this work, it's been almost a 1/3 of a year with no stinkies. For me, it's working.

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Congrats on no analogs! That is awesome and I'm so glad you have more of the WTA. I also have the unflavored and was also thinking about adding it to other juices. I want to get the honeydew also, I heard it's really good! Thanks so much for posting here and good luck to you! :)
No. I had some major problems and wanted an analog so bad the other night. I asked for help here on one of the sub-forums and someone suggested WTA for those hardcore cravings. So I ordered some. Today was the first day I tried it. I opened the menthol today and while a bit more tobacco flavor than I normally care for it's pretty good. I'm looking forward to trying the others. Bought some unflavored, and honeydew as well so I can add just a bit to my normal vape if I'm having problems. I don't want to vape 100% WTA full-time. But, I did get a lot of work done today:) And if I get into trouble again, I have it to help me.

I placed my order on the phone as I needed it shipped as soon as possible. Very nice folks to deal with. Ordered Monday, here today.

And the best news, no analogs. I'm making this work, it's been almost a 1/3 of a year with no stinkies. For me, it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread