• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Morrison's food flavourings 55p for 38ml

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusty

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Yorkshire, England
camvip.webs.com
Ay Up ckc,

I am mixing and matching. When I really need a nickick, I use the 24mg Camell from Liberty Flights of the 36mg Menthol from ecigsoutlet, but generally speaking, I am using the Morrisons/Dr Oetker experience for the majority of my vaping.

I use the different PVs I have got in different ways. The 901 is for general nic free vaping, the 510 for the quick nickick with menthol and the minipipe for 'smoking' type flavours when I am having a drink or when I want to remember the good old days:cool::cool:.

I do not mix my flavours as such - I top off my carts with the flavourings and the glycerine.

Rusty

Last edited:

ckc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2009
UK
Nice one Rusty, for now i only have the 901 and vape 30mg all day!

Shopping around for a better E-Cig at the mo, looking at the mods, i have a good stock of juice now.Lots of Flavourless thats why i have been interested in this thread.After reading that there was something in the 'butter' type flavourings that shouldn't be vaped i must admit to being a little scared in trying the flavourings.

googled

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
ukvapers.com
I've just got lemon, strawberry and rum from Morrisons, their own brand range, apart from mint that was all they had. I bought them with the intention of putting some flavour into the 3 bland bottles of Marlboro I got from Heavens Gifts. First was rum which although it smelt very'rummy and alcoholic didn't touch the flavour expect to make it noticeably sweeter. I've just tried lemon into the same sample, 6 drops into 5ml and that really woke it up. 6 drops per 5ml is probably a little too much but I'll see how it pans out.
I've yet to try strawberry but it smells a lot better than the strawberry 901 cartridges (which I hated) I got when I first started vaping.

Rusty

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Yorkshire, England
camvip.webs.com
Ay Up Jackie,

The Morrison's flavours are quite weak compared to FArt for example but in glycerine, you can add quite a few drops to loosen up the liquid. They do work well. The strawberry is probably the best even though generally I don't like strawberry!! It is very creamy like Angel Delight!!!!

Rusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread