• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Monday is Girls Night Out in the Chat Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I know I was boar MK. Sorry bout that. Don't ask if you really don't wanna know. Just joking. It feels so good to vent about the crap and hearing it from others kinds puts us in our places. Thanks for listening. There's always a silver lining, sometimes we just have to look really hard. Looking forward to a fun monday night chat. I will soooo try to remember. Did the cat make it? So Sorry bout that.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
HZ..don't be silly..you are never boring! Look life keeps us hopping, it's nice to share.

Nope the cat dies (for those of you who weren't there, my daughter called to say her cat died, she is a brand new momma cat with 5 , 5 week old kittens, all healthy) She thinks it was the rat she caught in the woods near her house. Thank goodness she has takers for the kittens! It's a bit early but better then a shelter.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
New born kittens are not easy. New born any animal for that matter. Constant feedings every 2 hours, the warm rag for bowel movement, the need for warmth and so on and so on. I am so sorry that your daughter has to feel her way through this. Just not an easy task! Good luck to all and a big thanks and hug to those whom have stepped up to the plate to take a kitten in need of a loving momma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread