GG Chat Room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just wanted to throw this idea out there to see if there was any interest on setting up a "GG Chat Room"? The reason i ask becouse i thought this would be a great way to talk and conversate, on and off topics of the GG and such. I ran a few websites is the past and i felt it was always good to have a live chat room around to talk and meet new friends with common interests. IMEO, LISA, ROB and all friends please let me know what you think. It would be very cool to have a group meet even 1 night a week where we can all come on at a certain time and chat together....

P.S - I been thinking about this chat room for a while, I personally think is a good idea, But if its not what people want and bad idea please feel free to post as well!!!:D:D:D

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ive been chatting with lawnman3 on the chat room above i put the link for and seems to be working very well for a free temporary chat service. Hopefully we can get a nice group of GG members to log on and try it.... Also change the setting to the left in chat room so it will beep when new messages are displayed instead of a box popup.... Enjoy!~

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
123flashchat.com costs $19.00 per month for 50 concurrent users.

A cheap way to test the idea.

"Back in the day" I used to play around with IRC a bit, and it amazes me that people would pay for chat.

I would be surprised if there were enough of us GG owners to keep a chat room interesting, though. I have seen a couple of chatrooms started that were for anyone on ECF, and I got the impression that they weren't very populated. Then again, maybe the entire ECF was too broad a scope...

One of the other vape-sites (did I just coin a term, there?) has chat enabled and prominently displayed on their main page, but it seems to me that it takes away from their forum without adding a lot of value...

None of this is meant to say that you shouldn't try it, just thinking out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread