Molical P42A or sumsong t-40???

segev

Nov 1, 2023
Hey, I use low Resistance coils(0.2) on all my sub hom kits when I start vaping I used the sumsong t-40 and not long ago I replaced them to the molical p42A I vape between 45-55w and I noticed in the last few weeks that my battery life is shorter then I'm used my vaping habits or needs didn't changed and the batteries are 3 month old and I checked them and they are no manfacturers problems.
Yesterday I tryd with one of the t-40 and the battery last longer its new as well my most working mods is the voopoo xt, vapersoo armur s voopo m100 s and the freemax maxus solo 100w.
When I read about the best batteries for vaping devices the molical was in the first place but I remember that near the t-40 was noted best for 50w the amperage in the molical is a bit higher then the sumsong is that can make the difference between the battery lifetime?
And I have two vapcell t-50 batteries that are new and I didn't use yet can they damage my devices?
Appreciate you response and experience.
Thanks

segev

Nov 1, 2023
Well mAh stands for how much capacity the battery has. The higher the number, the longer you can vape before recharging. Although the stated mAh will drop after many recharges and how old it is. Some manufactures tend to do better than others in this area.
So you say the bottom line the t-40 are the best for life circle? Usually I don't wait for my batterys to finish until the end when they get low from 50% I charge them I understand that influence the life circle of a battery as well!?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hola,

Some batteries work better than others, based on my usage and choice of device.

Date the cells at first use for tracking.
Clean contacts on cell, device, charger; regularly.
A year or two should be enough time to sort out the best cell for your buck.

Please buy from trusted sources for authenticity.

Cheers
I

segev

Nov 1, 2023
Hola,

Some batteries work better than others, based on my usage and choice of device.

Date the cells at first use for tracking.
Clean contacts on cell, device, charger; regularly.
A year or two should be enough time to sort out the best cell for your buck.

Please buy from trusted sources for authenticity.

Cheers
I
Thank you, I usually buy in my home country the t-40 and the molical from a good and professional seller on aliexpress he is honest as well and always explains to me with videos how to charge my 21.700 when i started and showd me what evry thing on the charger means and he understands on electricity as well I use nitecore 4 batteries charger all are my batteries are profoming well because I vape only a year and a half evry time that I swe that my battery life is going down and not holding whole day(until I do to sleep).
I preferd to buy a new one
I never had a good indication because as they drop from the 50% I recharge them because I wanted my mod to work on full power when I vape one of the reasons I never understand why to use a 100W device with a 18,650 battery if you can get the best out of your mod.
Cheers my friend

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Good morning izan, a dual or triple device meaning the mods that can get up to 200W ?
Cheers
Yes,

Cheers
I

Reactions: BillW50

segev

Nov 1, 2023
Yes,

Cheers
I
I know thus mid and even consider to purchase it before cupple of month or the kroma 217 but I decided to go on the freemax maxus solo 100w because of there tech coils I think lost vape are great but at the end of the day a single battery mod are very similar besides the chip tanks and coils I'm familiar with the DNA chip it was in meny devices and brands for few years for my opinion the axon chip is better so is the gene tt 2 that comes with the voopoo m100s
Cheers my friend

• Useful
Reactions: Izan

segev

Nov 1, 2023
Everyone has an opinion on batteries. Some people like Toyota, others like Honda, yet another says Ford is best.

Both batteries are good quality batteries, assuming you are buying authentic and fresh stock. Buy one of each and see which on you like best.
Well, when it comes to my vaping I'm looking for BMW.
Thanks

• Optimistic
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

Users who are viewing this thread