Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Welcome to the new Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips thread!

Featured Products - Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips

Random information:
We've been making tips for just over two years now and we LOVE our job! It is more than just a job to us. We enjoy coming up with original ideas and designs to make vape gear extra special. We believe that vaping is saving lives and we want to celebrate that!

Our policies: We ship 'asap'. Same or next day. Shipping charge is exact cost. We do not charge a handling fee. Shipping within the U.S. is $2.32. (We're happy to ship outside the U.S. as well.) If you purchase two or more tips, we pay half the shipping and will refund the excess.

Drip tips occasionally meet calamity and get broken. If this happens to you, feel free to message me and we'll do our best to repair it for you at no charge. We know you paid hard earned money for your tips and we want them to continue being beautiful and useful to you for a long, long time. :) (There are of course no guarantee's, but we're certainly willing to try!)

If you'd like to know a bit more about us, Spin Fuel Magazine did a write up on us. You can find them here:
Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips
The Interview: Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips - Spinfuel Magazine

We strongly encourage everyone to become a member of CASAA, so you can be kept up to date with what's happening regarding our right to vape. Joining is free and numbers matter. CASAA - The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-free Alternatives Association

Our inserts are double o-ring and are made with surgical stainless steel. The tips themselves are fashioned to be extremely comfortable to use. We receive lots of comments about how comfortable they are. Yay! As far as the mediums we use, Doug has approximately 600 species of wood in his shop and we generally have 200 or so acrylic blanks on hand to work with. (We're just a tiny bit compulsive about offering a large variety of looks. ;) ) We do purchase acrylic blanks from the same sources as all other tip makers, as well as making many of our own. We use multiple mediums to create gorgeous originals that you can't find elsewhere. They are truly hand crafted as well as hand turned.

We work on new tips six days a week (10 to 12 hours a day most days) and post them on our website for purchase as soon as they're ready. I mention this because I receive emails asking when/if we'll be making tips again... because there are seldom any on the website. That is thanks to our amazing customers. :wub:

The link to the website is in my signature. :)

The original Molehill Mountain thread can be found here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...forum/336795-molehill-mountain-drip-tips.html

To kick off the new thread, I've made a new video commemorating the past year of tips. It was really hard to cram a years worth of work into 15 minutes worth of 'show'. :laugh:
Grab a cup of ... whatever... sit down for a relaxing vape and enjoy!

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    wave.gif
    thumbsup.gif

Reactions: Splatnext

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    Dimples!! Sweetie pie :wub:

Here we go again :)

Hahaha! I'm lovin' that Avi dear..Oh guess what..Wednesday is Angels Vapaveaversary..so we need to start pulling her chain early..I made a video for her and Smiley to kick it off..Also a MhM plug of course..So have a look..and you won't even have to look at my dimples..hehe :D

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hahaha! I'm lovin' that Avi dear..Oh guess what..Wednesday is Angels Vapiversary..so we need to start pulling her chain early..I made a video for her and Smiley to kick it off..Also a MhM plug of course..So have a look..and you won't even have to look at my dimples..hehe :D

But ... but .... I LOVE your dimples :cry:

Sorry, I can't watch any videos right now; I'm on data restrictions :(

When is Angels vapeaversary? :?:

Sirius

Star Puppy
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 19, 2013
    North Carolina
    But ... but .... I LOVE your dimples :cry:

Sorry, I can't watch any videos right now; I'm on data restrictions :(

When is Angels vapeaversary? :?:

Egad..my bad spelling kicked in even while making that silly video..VAPEAVERSARY..oh well, re-do in progress..:D

Last edited:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Hahaha! I'm lovin' that Avi dear..Oh guess what..Wednesday is Angels Vapiversary..so we need to start pulling her chain early..I made a video for her and Smiley to kick it off..Also a MhM plug of course..So have a look..and you won't even have to look at my dimples..hehe :D

Aw, love the video darlin'! And such a sweetie! :wub:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Posting to say hellooo. Congrats on two years of fantastic tips Kayte and Doug. Each one a treasure and masterpiece to behold.:hubba:
    And thank you and all the mountaineers for accepting me into this awesome family of friends. Love & hugs to all of you.:wub:
    Love the new digs here.:vapor:
    I will read all and watch videos in the morning. :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Congrats Kayte and Doug :) Love the new home. Can't get the video to load tho...our signal isn't strong enough here in our room so I will catch it later ;)

Here's a little something to warm y'all up:) Hubbs didn't have a game today so we took a ferry to St John and hung out at Trunk Bay. Rated one if the best beaches in the world ;)
    Pics don't do it justice. ;)

6374ca7ed795330161253fb6342894aa.jpg

And here is my new little buddy that hung out with us while we had lunch over there. Hubby just laughed and called me the "critter magnet" ;) LOL

6b814e84c21f1829215bea3812afa451.jpg

Edit-Ooo Kayte I just had an idea, a tip with the colors from Trunk Bay even with a touch of the green from the little island in the background :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread