Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
At one time, Kas, Molehill's tips would not stay on site for very long........Actually, Kayte would post them and in 15-30 min. they'd all be gone! Then we'd have to wait for another few days for a fresh supply and the same "gun fight" would happen.

Those were fun and hilarious times; but, alas, they could only last so long particularly when the "deeming" came out. Now it seems the FDA is hiring "vape inspectors" to harass shops and mfg's on one front and looking into limiting flavors of ejuice on another. We all need to send in to the FDA our opinion on why flavors have meant so much in our vaping journey.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
At one time, Kas, Molehill's tips would not stay on site for very long........Actually, Kayte would post them and in 15-30 min. they'd all be gone! Then we'd have to wait for another few days for a fresh supply and the same "gun fight" would happen.

Those were fun and hilarious times; but, alas, they could only last so long particularly when the "deeming" came out. Now it seems the FDA is hiring "vape inspectors" to harass shops and mfg's on one front and looking into limiting flavors of ejuice on another. We all need to send in to the FDA our opinion on why flavors have meant so much in our vaping journey.

I read about that yesterday, kind of stupid that you have to have a drip tip approved by the FDA. :blink:
I still think that they should just drop the whole thing about the devises and toppers, and focus on juice. :| What I mean is that you cant call a metal tube, or battery enclosure a tobacco product, even e-juice is pushing it. I understand that it has to do with intended use, but it is still stupid.
I will drop this now, to far off topic. :offtopic:

KAS

Last edited:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Molehill family!
Just sitting here with my coffee and wondering how everyone is. Enjoying the Texas weather, not! We were at 80 on Friday, 42 yesterday and maybe will hit 58 today :shock:
Good thing I don't get up and dress for work anymore because I have to have my summer and winter wardrobe out at the same time :(
Splat, hang in there, soon you will be settled and comfy in your new home :wub:
As for tips, I am trying to be reasonable, but I really want more! My WTB in the classies has brought very few tips my way but I will stay optimistic :)
Have a wonderful Sunday and vape on :rickroll:

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Good Morning Chili and happy Sunday! :)

Our weather has been a rollercoaster ride as well. Snow in April is rare here... but it happens. I'm so done with winter. :mad:

We might as well give up on expecting new tips... bummer because I was really hoping to see some AND not a peep from Kayte. She should at least let us know what is happening with them.

But... as they say... life goes on.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Afternoon, Mountaineers! :) Used up the last of the "third station's" firewood last night and hubby is mowing the greenest grass on the block today........Fourth mowing of the season. He hasn't figured out yet if you fertilize, stuff grows.... even though it gets cold enough to light a fire. :p

Hope each of you are in a "good place" today enjoying what you do have.......which for me is a gift of a bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans. Six......I think six is a good round number. I practice self control with them. So hard not to cram my mouth with a handful and chew! :blush:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hello Chooch!
We still have tons of wood left but hubby will use a bunch of it in the smoker this spring and summer! I am back to flannel pjs, hot tea and fluffy socks! Looks like spring got confused :eek:
As for the jelly beans, you have tons of self control. I would look like this.
jelly-beans-falling.jpg

Reactions: Splatnext

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good afternoon lovely ladies, two weeks from now I hope to be sipping my coffee in the new house.It has bin hot enough to run the ac here and I have. With all the packing going on I have bin busy.I kept two Provaries out and one cheap squonker to get me through.
As long as the fight with the FDA goes on and things are hanging in the air I can't blame Doug and Kayte for taking full time jobs that provide a steady income.We can always hope.:)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Yeppers, Chili, you hit the nail head about the jelly beans. Manna from heaven! :lol::lol::lol:

We do have plenty of wood left for next winter at Station one and Station two besides the 5 stacked wood piles. Just wanted Station three in the upper screen porch to be gone........Clashed with my summer wicker HI flowered cushions. :facepalm:

P.S. Must search for new fluffy socks. Mine are all matted now and bunch up around the ankles. :(

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Splat ! :w00t: Whew! Was afraid you'd be all "boxed in" and shipped to God knows where. Looks like you got a handle on the move and a firm grip on your sanity too. :thumbs: Think you're right 'bout Kayte and Doug. Perhaps in time when they find their new working rhythm, they can squeeze in a few tips here and there. :nun:

• Agree
Reactions: 57chilicat

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good Morning Mountaineers,
We are at the end spurt, the last week in the old house :cry:, I'm going to miss it.I finally got to see the new house live and in person, I like the house :), I hate the yard :(!You can tell I had nothing to do with choosing it.What yard there is, front and back is the size of a large beach towel.:cry: The front has all ready bin landscaped all yards are the same.:mad: One hibiscus tree to the left of the garage, to the right some spiny looking hedge bush and the plant bed under the front window sports one azalea in the middle with some commercial green bushes that have these ugly washed out yellow or orange clusters of tiny flowers when they bloom.:cry: Lucky for me some of them all ready look like there on death's door and will be replaced forthwith.:) My son can't tell one plant from another.:thumbs: Grass sod has bin put down but walking on it is no pleasure, I don't think they graded the dirt underneath properly.:rolleyes:There not going to like me over there one I get there next weekend.:pervy:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
:) Hello, Splat. I am in awe 'bout you trusting someone else in selecting your home without you first laying hands on the kitchen countertops and opening cabinet doors. I can understand small yard IF the person doing the selecting doesn't like mowing and edging St. Augustine grass. When hubby put the house we're in now on a list of homes for me to see in 1992, you can tell a garage workshop was high on the list of "must haves." Actually, we call it his "man cave" and a lot of good stuff has come out of it, but I got "shorted" on a couple of rooms. **sigh** Doesn't matter anymore though. Am wishing for a smaller, newer and more up to date house but unwilling to go through all the hard work you're putting in.

Wishing everything goes smooth as butter on moving day, Splat. :thumbs:

P.S. Your neighbors will probably start asking for cuttings from you gorgeous garden. :hubba:

Reactions: Splatnext

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I'll have to post pictures once the dust settles :), it does have granite counters and the kitchen cabinets are real wood :hubba:.All high traffic areas are tiled, like I said the inside is nice including the two car garage.:)
You are so right about the yard, my son hates yard work.:sneaky: I have to get creative on the sides and the back of the house, stuff has to grow up instead of out :thumb:.Let me just get over there then I will look for a decent nursery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread