Not open for further replies.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Hi all,

We are proud to present here our web store, a web store of just one modder.
Our goal is to provide the vaping community with stylish, handy, long-living e-cigarette mods for the reasonable price.

A few words about the modder

His nickname is Chels. Chels has a strong background of > 10 years of programming CNC (computer numerical control) machines.
In other words, he knows what means quality, clear design, simplicity and of course, robustness.

During the 2012-2013 he has developed several mods and started sales on VaporWall and some regional forums. Then he got per-orders for several hundreds of atomizers and battery mods.
This was a clear sign of interest, so his hobby has rapidly turned into a new company "Mini Tools Engineering".

For some of his mods, Chels uses the same practices as for the weapons. For example the MicroStick’s finish is also used for Israel assault rifles Tavor. It has the hardness 60 according to the Rockwell scale which means that it's easier to scratch the keys with the battery mod than vice versa.

Here are his current projects:

MicroStick
ms-26-500x500.jpg
ms-02-500x500.jpg

MiniGen
mg-16-500x500.jpg
mg-20-500x500.JPG

Welcome to the store!

You can find these gorgeous devices in our store at mini-ecig.com!

The production is performed in small runs on a factory in Israel. After each run the devices are shipped out. Goods ordered via mini-ecig.com are shipped directly from the modder. We ship worldwide.

P.S. One more thing about the modder. Perfectionism is his second nature. I believe that new products are coming!

Last edited by a moderator:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
It took quite a bit longer than promised, but they have arrived!
I was a bit anxious as I only received one at first, but luckily the next day the second one appeared, not sure why they were send separately, but they arrived safely :D
The both works excellent, no button rattle, no scratches, all is in perfect order.
I choose to forgo the EMS shipping option, and still they arrived in only a week from Israel to the Netherlands, pretty decent, and they managed to slip through customs without extra payment, thanks for the low cost on the package Little donkey!

So far I love them, if you are right handed they are very comfortable to hold thanks to the curve in the body and the bulge (where the chip is) where you can rest your fingers. If your are a lefty, they are still quite useable, just not as comfortable to hold as with your right hand. My hands aren't the biggest, but can still hold them very comfortable due to the excellent form factor.

The Sx350j V2 is ofcourse an excellent chip, and I think for the $175 I payed for them (incl shipping, introduction price) it is quite a bargain, even for the current price I would have ordered at least one.

Some pics:
Next to the Xvo:

ifv9g8.jpg

and a hand check:

bedgtu.jpg

I'll try to put up a more comprehensive overview on the side-by-side thread later this weekend.

Last edited:

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
We are working on the XvoSticks and we are doing our best to ship your orders to you.

This is the first big batch and we have many unexpected difficulties. The quality of our product is very important for us and we prefer to delay the shipment but make really good products.

We have many XvoSticks at the assembling now, and we are going to ship them by small batches as soon as they are ready.

We understand that the waiting time is long and we can make a refund if you are tired of waiting. On the other hand you have already waited so long and there is the last step left. So if you wait a little more you will get really cool mod which has no analogues. The waiting is really worth it.

Hope for your understanding and thank you for your patience.
28052015_xvostick_news.jpg

xvostick_blue_01.jpg

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
You folks really have me scratching my head lol. I have yet to see any threads out there in the Mediaverse begging... "Please, another atty! Quick!". On the other hand, I see ALOT of interest in obtaining another XvoStick. The profit margin bad on the Sticks Family or something? Just sayin....again. :)

Сhips for XvoSticks are ordered. Waiting for them to arrive, then we'll start the production

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Why do I have this sneaking suspicion that when this batch goes on sale I'm going to hit the Add to Cart button and it's immediately going to turn grey and say Make More! :w00t:
There are two batches in production now :)

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Time for great news! XvoStick, Merkava or MicroStick?

Take them all, since all 3 are available in our store. We start the production and you can be among the first owners of the new new versions of XvoStick and Merkava.

XvoStick now has DNA60, screen on the side and a handy battery cap. Now it has a monolith aluminium body. The deep black anodizing is very strong and looks elegant.

Merkava is also updated. Now we make own plexiglass tubes, since for perfect experience it must have exact thickness which standard tubes on the market cannot guarantee. The deck was reworked to make setup easier. But the key point is of course the Bayonet mount for filling cap. So you can fill it in in seconds. No pipette, no leaking, superb milling.

What about the prices?
XvoStick - $150
Merkava - $60
MicroStick - $50
Cool, hah? Best prices ever!

xs_07_1.jpg

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
yeah no, i'm just... I'm unemployed due to health problems, with no income.. so, collecting mods has been a struggle for me from the very beginning of my vaping. but, I struggle and I scrape and save, and when I really really want a new mod, I wind up with it... it may take me 5 months to save $50, but it's all worth it when that mod gets to my mailbox & I open it up & enjoy it. :) I loveee collecting. I have a ton of cheap mods that are now all broken and messed-up -- but the mods that I save-up for (my provari, my reo) have absolutely nothing wrong w/ them! I know that Chel's mods are the exact same way. Love them so much.

They're very different animals from Provi & Reo. They're very much artisan, much the way of the Billet Box, but I'm not sure they yet share the same constant reliability & support as the three aforementioned ones.

It appears they're working towards that though, which pleases me tremendously. Points for effort, with more to be granted at achievement.

Marvelous mods, no doubt, when they're working well. My much-traveled SS one has been an absolute workhorse since it's last flight, but that's only been a couple of months. I've got Provis that have been going strong for four years, with absolutely no signs of fatigue. Billet Boxes with two years, also still going STRONG. I don't have Reos, but that's just because I need variable (wattage, voltage, no matter). They're also great from what I can see, for those who can use them.

All that being said, I am very hopeful that both XvoSticks will be here four years from now, in much the same vein.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Can't say anything about other products, but the number of complains about quality of our mods is low. If anything goes wrong, we try to help. The actual reviews of our customers are available in the store and we never edit or remove them.

No argument there at all, Eugenia. Efforts were made, without a doubt. But time truly came into play to a much larger degree that some of us have experienced with the other vendors that were mentioned.

And, to be clear, you ultimately DID make things right for me. If it were that bad, I'd not have opted to keep the two mods that I purchased. In the end, I am satisfied.

But to compare Mini to ProVape or Reo, who (often) literally ship out new mods upon contact (in similar situations), it's simply not a good comparison to make. Not at THIS time, at least.

I'll admit to being surprised by the number of people who popped up, stating previous issues, AFTER I went public with mine. Kat and I had done a lot of research prior to buying, and one of the main factors for us was that there were VERY FEW complaints. It was somewhat disheartening to see that people starting appearing AFTER the fact.

Again, all in all, and as I've clearly stated both here on ECF, and to you via the many emails we exchanged, I am VERY happy with both mods, and with the end results. But four months is a LONG time for issues to get fully resolved.

I'm thrilled with the strides you're making, and believe that future customers may benefit from the experiences. That alone makes it worth it.

It was also nice to see the compliments that Plumes gave you, many of which I agree 100% with. But Plumes is an aspiring customer, not yet an actual one. You'll have fully "arrived" when your existing customer base, particularly those who have experienced problems, have NOTHING but positive things to say about you. THAT is what sets companies like ProVape apart.

Your recent recurring presence here is going a long way to giving many people comfort. You (personally) are representing the company very well, and I hope you continue to do these things. The knowledge that someone is here to listen and help will definitely help you gain customers who may have been on the fence before. People just want to know that they'll be taken care of, quickly and effectively, if they have a problem with their investments.

I'm glad that I decided to stick it out with you. And there's not a mod out there that I'd trade either of my Xvo's for. It IS that good.

I'll continue to watch what Mini does, and it's highly probable that I'll be a recurring customer, somewhere down the line. I would like to believe that, and do have faith that it will come to be. So, for all of your efforts, I sincerely thank you. :)

Strive to be even better, because you can be.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi Xvoschticks,

I'll be back to catch up, but something hit me that I've wanted to ask. It's something DPL and I have discussed a number of times.

So to you @LittleDonkey (Eugenia), I wonder if Chels has access to an English speaker (there, in Israel). It would certainly be beneficial to him to be able to hear/read/see/know what his customers in the United States are saying/thinking/feeling.

Also, I would like to know how to reach Chels directly (assuming the above option is available).

Would you please let me (us) know?

Thank you.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
ystick_v9.jpg

We are happy to present the YStick prototype.

Now it's ready in metal though not anodized yet. It's assembled with SX350J v2 and it's working well.

Hurry up to get an early bird bonus for YStick and ProYStick!

ys_10.jpg

ys_hard_04.jpg

ys_hard_02.jpg

See more photos on our site.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Chels finished assembling of the first sample of the YStick and prepared a review. He shows it in use: in both right and left hands, different grips.

You'll see the connector, the buttons with nice clicky sound and internals of the mod.

Video: YStick by MiniEcig

ProYStick is also in progress. Bodies are ready, see more photos on our site.

pys_13.jpg

We recommend Merkava atomizer for YStick and ProYStick. Chels optimized the production and you can buy it for only $50.

The last batch is completely sold out but we plan a new batch.

Please subscribe for Merkava stock updates so that we know how many items to produce.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Looking good @LittleDonkey! But I guess the 11th april shipping date won't be met (obviously :) )......can we count on the 26th shipping? (or maybe a little sooner for the first batch LOL :) )
The shipment of the first batch of YSticks is started, and the next batch will be ready by the end of this month. We were going to ship it earlier but we had some problems with the chips.
ProYSticks were slightly delayed at anodizing and the first batch will be ready next week, 20 of April. We have informed ProYStick buyers about this delay.
I am very sorry for delay, we do our best to ship orders as soon as possible but we prefer to delay rather then ship bad quality products.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Can you do a pre-order list near the release date like you did for Ystick? I want make sure I get one, probably even two.
The factory is occupied with other orders now, we plan a new batch of XvoSticks in a month approximately. When the things are settled up, we'll inform our customers, sure.

It's not like I'm hurting for mods, far from it - but an XVO with a slight higher wattage has been my dream mod for quite a while (I have an XVO, but too low wattage to use now, and the YStick is a wee bit too big for my taste).

Besides, with the recent news of Pro Vape closing, I am ripe to make a "comfort purchase"... ;-)

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Makes me wonder if Pew-Ton vapes an Xvo and does not want to share!
Well, we'll open sales on Monday :)
In practice we normally make a new model and sell it first on Russian forum. There were just 100 of them. The reason is that Chels, the modder, doesn't speak English, so it's much easier for him to discuss problems and hands on experience with Russians. Now we are ready for world-wide sales :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread