ok modder's, need someone to build me the KING of all mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressedOUT

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Jersey Shore, new jersey
Ok, so here's the story. Hubbys birthday is coming up soon! 1/22 to be exact! I'm looking for someone to build me a mod for his b-day gift! I want to make it very personalized for him. He's in local 27, sheet metals union. So he loves stainless steel and anything that looks like it! He loves to see lots, LOTS of vapor come out of his mouth and show it off! Its kinda funny whatching him :laugh: But anyway down to business....
Here's a list of what I'm looking for in this mod. Oh, and money isn't an issue as long as I get what I want, but please be reasonable. I know what all these parts cost, hubby actually builds em and makes me order everything! but I am very generous and I know the time, thought, creativity, and fustrations that go into making these things. So on we go to the list......
Must be a box mod
Must be made out of Aluminum, or something that looks and feels this way
Bottom juice feeding system with clear window and easily found juice bottles, not modded ones
Variable Voltage/would rather not have to switch out batts, his sweet spot is between 4.2 and 5v, hates anything above 5.5v
Needs to be as SMALL as possible(cram those guts in there) and feel good in your hand maybe with some kind of "grooves" that your fingers lay nicely on like the provape
2 different color metals WOULD BE AMAZING!
He also likes a smooth classy look, his favorite for the looks aspect are the super t's mods!
He also loves the UMP (ultimate mr.puffer), fistpack and sidewinder for durability and uniqueness
I would say his dream mod would be the UMP with the folding atty of the sidewinder, the more roundness of the fistpack and then something a little personal all wrapped up in a nice metal..just a few images to give an idea of what he likes!
Threading doesn't matter since he has all of them but 510 would best
Batteries don't matter either, he has almost every type of them to!
He has said the button horn is most comfortable
I just want to make this a special device for him. He loves vaping, enjoys everything about it! And I am very proud he was able to quit smoking! He is such a good, helpful, selfless man and he deserves something special more than anyone I can think of! He was right by my side when my mother passed 1/11/10, I could never have made it through without him! She was only 56 when she passed. Since she was 46 she battled emphysema, copd, asthma, you name it she had it, and it was all due to smoking! Those disgusting, nasty, killing machines! She was on the ventilator (machine that breathes for you) 8 times and came off and made it home everytime! Home...she loved her house! Her favorite place was her room in her bed. Monday night, 1/11, 10:26pm in her bed with her 2 jack russels she adored and her kids (including my husband), grandkids, and amazing husband by her side, she passed away peacefully. She was for sure a fighter! And he was very close to her, as was I and our now 8 yr old son who he made the desion to quit for. He won the huge battle of quiting as well as a lot of heartache along the way but he has made it and is healthier now more than ever to be able to watch his son grow, not like my mother who left behind 3 kids ages 33, 30 and 26 (I'm the youngest thank you!:laugh:) So I am very proud of him and so thankful he has been there with me and my family through all the rough times and I really REALLY want to be able to give him something so special right back although it doesn't come close to what he's done for me.
So if there's anyone out there capable of this please PM me or post any issues you may see with something like this being built! Thank you all for taking the time!
Christina
Hmmmm........I hope I gave enough info!:facepalm:

*Edit*-so I thought a bit about the engraving, and although he loves his union and supports the good ole US of A, I think he would rather not have so much on the mod. So now I'm thinking just the name SNIPMAN, that's his nickname cuz he's amazing with a pair of snips! The fastest there is! His left forearm (he's a lefty)is as big as my calf! Also bottom or top feeder, doesn't matter. As long as its metal, metal and more metal! I know I'm gonna be spending close to $200 for this and I am ok with that, I want it to be perfect! And I know the amount of time that goes into these things! Oh and another requirement......love :laugh: everythings always better when made with love, its always the secret ingredient!

Last edited:

stressedOUT

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Jersey Shore, new jersey
Really? :confused: No one here can build something like this? I've seen some really creative stuff on here! I really need help here guys, I really want to make his bday a special one!:cry: I screwed up his 30th last yr so I owe him big time this yr! Something close to the ultimate mr.puffer, the all metal box, somehow 2 tone metals, capable of 4.5v, up to 6v, bottom juice fed with the little window to see the bottle and then "snipman" engraved on it. I know there are some majorly creative people out there! So where are you??:thumb:
Please oh please help me! Times running out, January 22nd is the special day!!!:bday:
Whoever can help make this happen will be greatly rewarded! :w00t:
Pm with any ideas or input! THANKS!!

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
It's not that no one can, but making a special, one-off mod like that is something that would take considerable time and effort. Not to mention take time away from making their normal mods which they sell. Making a mod takes many proto-types to perfect, so doing a one-off like that would be expensive as well.

I work with wood, so not sure what something made of metal would entail, but that's my take on it anyways. Good luck tho, maybe someone can help you make your hubby's b-day a special one.

stressedOUT

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
Jersey Shore, new jersey
:cry:Thats what i figured. I was hoping to find someone that made metal box mods already and could add a few details to it. I know a tremendous amount of time goes into these things, especially once you get into personlization. Just was wishing upon a star:rolleyes: thats all. But thanks so much for bringing me back to reality! I guess it really is'nt "reality" to have such a persoal mod made in less than a month, but it was worth a shot!

Circumspice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
God's Country
Have you checked out Reo's Mods? They're aluminum bottom feeder box mods and can be bought in a 2 color theme. (body 1 color and door another color) I think they come in 3.7 and 5 volt versions. These mods seem to fit all your criteria except the engraving, which you can have done in a jewelry store.

Go to this website:

REO's Mods | Home of the REO PV

The owner of Reo's Mods, Redeydancer, is a well respected member of the ECF community.

I hope this helps you make the hub's birthday special. :)

:( *** I checked the website and he appears to be sold out! Maybe you can shoot him a PM?

Last edited:

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
The Reo Grand is exactly what you need to get him. There will be some available for sale Friday night, 7 pm Eastern. You can't find a better, more user friendly mod; beautiful, precision made, aircraft aluminum, very classy, uses a 6ml bottle, can be used with a 3.7v, 5v, or two 3v stacked batteries. Very durable and all mechanical.

It uses a feed tube instead of a feed pin so changing out the bottles is fast and simple. Any atty can be used with appropriate adapter; 510 native.

I have three, two Mini and one Grand and a Purpleheart Woody. I'm hoping to score a Red Grand tomorrow night. DH confiscated my Woody, after taking one toke on it so there are more Woodys in my future.

I have other mods and feeders. This for many of us is the be all, end all Feeder Mod.

Rob, the maker, is planning on some Deluxe versions too with different metals and this batch of Woodys may include some with more rounded edges. (The Woody is the most comfortable for my small arthritic hands but DH, with long skinny hands and fingers, and arthritis loves the Woody so much.) Rob is also planning some mini Woodys too and some with extra special woods that some of us are sending to him.

You won't go wrong with a Reo. If you need any help in ordering one when they go on sale PM me. He only releases what he has built and has ready for shipment. He's really particular and has the ultimate personal service for all. He's also a very nice man.

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread