Mixing the same brand of juices but different flavors together

Status
Not open for further replies.

saja

Aug 24, 2013
Australia
Ok with 501 pages on General e-liquid Discussion I don't have all day to find out if anyone has asked this question already.

I was sitting there after just trying the Liqua Chocolate E-juice after filling the my New X10 Protank Atomiser and really savouring the full flavours and getting some big clouds- when I looked over at the Liqua Berry flavour sitting in the bottle, yet to be used and wondered - WoW chocolate and berry mixed....MMMMM.

Ok so as you probably guessed I haven't had the balls to mix them but wondered if anyone else has mixed flavours and if so what was it like?....I am waiting in anticipation for my next move.

:vapor:

shakeytails

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Kentucky, United States
I do it all the time, and it doesn't matter if they're the same brand or not. I mix it right in the clearo, like a few drops of menthol to watermelon or tiramisu to a bland tobacco.

So you like the Liqua chocolate? I haven't tried that or the berry yet. They do sound like they'd be good mixed together.

saja

Aug 24, 2013
Australia
I do it all the time, and it doesn't matter if they're the same brand or not. I mix it right in the clearo, like a few drops of menthol to watermelon or tiramisu to a bland tobacco.

So you like the Liqua chocolate? I haven't tried that or the berry yet. They do sound like they'd be good mixed together.

The Chocolate is different and its like getting a spoon at the end of a cup of hot chocolate and scrapping out all the goodness at the bottom...lol. I started on the tutti fruit it wasn't to bad, but not amazing the berry is really good and would love to mix it with the chocolate.

Just Mixed the Tutti Fruit With Chocolate....not bad at all....!!!!

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I've been mixing a red bull flavor and menthol lately.... the ratio is not scientific at all, it depends if I want more menthol or not and if I want the the higher 36 mg of the red bull flavor or closer to the 18 mg of the menthol.... but mostly its a pretty even mix or ill just top off the cart with one or the other....
I would imagine some flavors will mix well with just about any other flavor, like any type of menthol....

I did add some red bull flavor to a mostly spent blu vanilla cart but don't remember if it had a hint of vanilla or not as the vanilla is quite a bit weaker than the red bull flavor....

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
Why limit yourself to flavors from the same company?

Yesterday I received "Banana Doodle" from Ms. T's Bakery. It's basically a banana snickerdoodle cookie flavor. It's amazing and incredibly flavorful by itself, but it's also strong enough to be a great mixer.

Experimenting with it, I came up with this:

100 drops - Strawberry Dragon King from a local shop (legendvapor.com) (70% PG / 30% VG)
30 drops - Pomegranate from Mt. Baker Vapor (20% PG / 80% VG)
30 drops - Whipped Cream from Mt. Baker Vapor (20% PG / 80% VG)
15 drops - Banana Doodle from Ms. T's Bakery (proprietary ratio)

Amazing. The Banana Doodle adds a mellow banana flavor, plus cinnamon and other complex bakery notes, while the pomegranate adds a unique fruitiness to what would otherwise be just strawberry and whipped cream. It really makes me think about getting a 30ml bottle of Banana Doodle just for mixing like this! Whipped Cream is a must for mixing (I like 3 extra flavor shots from Mt. Baker Vapor), too; I have MVB's Butter Cream, and that's nice as a mixer sometimes, too, but I think that Whipped Cream is way better.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I think most of us mix. I do it sometimes to cut nic down. I have 6mg strength juices to cut my 12s from time to time. I can't quite do 6 straight very often but 9mg gets the job done.

I also have a few handfuls of single flavor juices that I use only for mixing. Apple pie and french vanilla make a nice ala mode for example. Straight strawberry goes well with bavarian creme too.

I like my ratios anywhere between 50/50 - 70/30. It's easy to stay in the range when mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread