Mixing liquids . need advice .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry this is such a basic question but I am pretty new to vaping . I have a Vision spinner and an EGO T battery plus 4 Atomisers . All the Atomisers have liquid in them (All different . I now want to try a zero Nicotine juice for longer vapes so I don't get too much Nicotine . I am tending to vape for extended periods now and I worry a bit that I may get too addicted . I find myself vaping for an hour at a time sometimes . If I go to zero Nic , will I still get the throat hit ? I am an ex-smoker who gave up months ago but missed it so much . Now I am really into my new "hobby" I still intend to vape at 12 mg but not as often .
My question is , can I clean out one of my vaporisers with water and then fill with new liquid ? Also , is it OK to mix liquids ? I don't really want to buy more vaps so I am hoping I can use an existing one . My original vaporiser is still fine after 3 months use . How long can they last ? It seems as good as the day I bought it . One thing is for sure ..... I would never go back to "stinkies" I get far more pleasure from vaping . I use 3.8 volts from the spinner and ice mint juice ... Just perfect for me ! Only problem is , How do you put the things down !!! As soon as I do , I pick it up again .
Good vapes to all here .
Thomas (UK)

WarBlaze

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2014
Vape Haven, Utah USA
Cheers mate sounds like your one of us I'm pretty new around here but I've mixed flavors and mg of nic too it'll just reduce the higher nic down
I am a no nic vapor now and have like no throat hit I usually go with higher vg ratio in my juices and mixing the flavors brings me to making my own juice lol which I'm trying so good luck to you and hope you keep calm and vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread