Mini-Protank II with changeable drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerbeagle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Wichita, KS USA
Yes, they sent out some for review and then changed back to non-removeable drip tips for the first several shipment batches. AFAIK, nobody has yet received the removeable drip tip versions.

If you look close at the site above, while it does show pictures of the removeable drip tips, one of the pictures also shows the packaging which shows V1 (version 1). Version 1 is the non-removeable drip tip.

Maybe they're the first to get the removeable drip tips, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're not and are sending out the static drip tips like everyone else.
So, from what I am understanding, Kanger is now making the transition over to the removable tips, even though they were telling their sellers that it would be "a couple of months" ...but they are doing so using the v1 packaging. Supposedly, according to what I've been hearing/reading, people are in fact getting deliveries of the v2 in the v1 packaging. A couple of vendors are popping up now - Hurricane Vapors, for one - offering the v2s.

I posted about this late last night/early this morning and the thread has already been relegated to the deep, dark recesses of Page 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread