Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Yes, they sent out some for review and then changed back to non-removeable drip tips for the first several shipment batches. AFAIK, nobody has yet received the removeable drip tip versions.

If you look close at the site above, while it does show pictures of the removeable drip tips, one of the pictures also shows the packaging which shows V1 (version 1). Version 1 is the non-removeable drip tip.

Maybe they're the first to get the removeable drip tips, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're not and are sending out the static drip tips like everyone else.

GypsySyx

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Atlanta, GA
The only thing I ordered from them took over a month to get here. Funny story because I almost sent it back right there on the spot at the post office because I had forgotten I ordered it and there was absolutely nothing, no invoice, no return address on the envelope, or no other paperwork inside saying who it was from :laugh:

I def didn't love the PT Mini, not the color oddness and not the vape. Too airy and the metallic taste never goes away. The Davide Mini is great but a bit of a PITA to fill (I may be doing it wrong haha...what a mess) but well worth it...very consistant and solid.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
I just ordered a PT-II. I don't think mine is removable, but it should be here tomorrow.

I have the Mini PT 2 version 1 and version 2 coming today with removable drip tip. No metallic taste at all, great draw, and IMO the best looking clearomizer out there.

timk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Yakima, WA, USA
Damn dude, need any more accessories for that? I almost couldn't tell what it was. :2cool:

You talking about the modded out assault rifle? hahaha it reminds me of all the things vaping related I pack around and wonder why am I doing this? haha seriously though, things get out of hand and we lose touch with what's needed. That picture cracks me up and reminds me I don't need a bunch of stuff to vape.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Mine came in the mail today and it isn't removable. :) Still a nice piece. I'll make sure my next one is removable. I kind of like plastic tips over metal ones.

I got kind of use to the metal tip fast but curious to try other tips. Been using the fixed tip Evod's. Not even sure how to choose a drip tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread