Verified Member
Nov 23, 2010
Vaping Heaven

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Taste buds differ ya some like coke better, than pepsi or mt. Dew etc....then factor in taste-memory...for most people who's food was the best? Moms! Its what your used to and u compare a lot of foods to it....Mickey ds is a poor argument too- kids are indoctrinated because of happy meal memories.....just cuz they sold alot doesnt mean everybody thinks their great- they r also convienant, cheap and consistant....how many of us liked analogs when we first tried them? ....sometimes juices too are an accquired taste.....ive had a lot grow on me....or having to bum a smoke and suffer through someone elses brand of analog that they like.... cigs never tasted good but they sell billions too lol

Now factor in all the different hardware we use.....some like beer from a bottle best...or keg....or in a glass....then factor in preference, not just flavors but sweetness and saltiness and how strong or light u enjoy something....and the mixes of pg/vr they may like and throat hit. Vapor clouds blocking the computer screen dont excite everyone...Coffee-black, cream/sugar iced hot mocha latte etc etc. So so many variables in taste preference.
Then there is price factor that affects peoples opinions the worth it factor if u will.....and hype upon arrival- o man its gonna be great 1000 people rave about it and u get it and your like huh? That's it? Like a movie u perceived it to be something spectacular when it was your run of the mill comedy....meh it was okay....add steeping time...and what were u in the mood for at that time.....u get your juice sampler and reach for the strawberry first! Fantastic! Tomorrow comes and u want the tobacco or your tired of fruits and it isn't cutting it....then add people just stopped smoking or still smoking and there tastebuds are wacky. etc etc etc etc

Point is all these variables affect peoples reviews and it should be no surprise that there isnt a consensus on a juice.

I

Fyre904

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
St Augustine FL
yeah i basically scan through those type of reviews looking for anyone saying that the juice taste like plastic chemicals or any other flavors that may keep me from enjoying a juice. another example lmao, go to Bluecigs.com and read reviews left by their happy customers, i actually went back and left a review saying how much i saved when i started dripping vs cartos and they did not allow it to post lmao. you cannot trust those type of reviews they can be edited, now go watch pbusardo or another honest reviewer not part of the company or even paid by said company and youll get some truth be it as subjective as they are you can still get an idea of what you might like to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread