Cola liquid recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
Puresmoker's Cola is my current go-to flavor, so I'd be interested in trying other supplier's Colas that are good but different tasting from the Puresmoker. I've heard that Totally Wicked has a more-cola taste to it. I drink Coke but would be willing to try the Pepsi flavor liquids (is it really different or just renamed?). Anybody have any suggestions?

(Hopefully attracting some people who like the Cola flavor, rather than the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/9008-giving-up-colas.html thread, though the Nature's Flavors cola extract mentioned in that thread is interesting... but the shipping is over $10 for one bottle!)

DCrist721

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2009
Long Island, NY
Puresmoker's Cola is my current go-to flavor, so I'd be interested in trying other supplier's Colas that are good but different tasting from the Puresmoker. I've heard that Totally Wicked has a more-cola taste to it. I drink Coke but would be willing to try the Pepsi flavor liquids (is it really different or just renamed?). Anybody have any suggestions?

(Hopefully attracting some people who like the Cola flavor, rather than the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/9008-giving-up-colas.html thread, though the Nature's Flavors cola extract mentioned in that thread is interesting... but the shipping is over $10 for one bottle!)

Pepsi and Coke are two different flavors from what I've read, and there are a few places that stock both, eliquidplanet.com is one of them, and they have a ton of other flavors as well. I've also seen a couple of the main chinese distributors selling both pepsi and coke flavors, so I'm almost certain that they are different.

I don't think that a cola extract is going to give you a coke or pepsi taste though, because neither of those sodas are actually flavored with cola, in fact, most cola beverages haven't been flavored with cola in decades.

Last edited:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Just got my cola in from TW yesterday... Have not cracked that seal just yet but will let you know how awesome it is ASAP. Unless, of course, its terrible. Then I will tell you that it sucks :)

Rita... I'd love to give it a taste, if you don't mind. Was thinking of buying some myself, but haven't been too impressed with colas lately, and didn't want to be out $30.

pagn8or

Mar 26, 2009
Florida Keys
Cola from TW was one of the first liquids I ordered. Loved it. I just ordered cola from puresmoker because it's cheaper and I figured it was worth a shot. Hoping for the best. I got a high nic content with the intent to cut it to make it last, but I'm still trying to figure out what flavor to add that will either bring back or add to the cola, or just complement it. I'm thinking a nice rum, but more sweet cola would be nice if anyone can suggest what to add for that flavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread