Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousCircle

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
near Columbus, OH - USA
Just curious how long a cart typically last before you have to top off or refill it. It seems like I'm not getting all the juice from a cart, or even most of it, before I have to top off or refill it. Or, is it possible I'm just not putting the darn thing down long enough to give the juice time to wick to the top of the cart?

sendit2mybb

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Just curious how long a cart typically last before you have to top off or refill it. It seems like I'm not getting all the juice from a cart, or even most of it, before I have to top off or refill it. Or, is it possible I'm just not putting the darn thing down long enough to give the juice time to wick to the top of the cart?

Yeah, I have the same problem with Janty atomizers; although, a standard/ generic 801 atty drains the carts really well for me. Also, noticed that the generic/standard 801 atty runs much more hot than the Janty attys and I tend to burn through much more juice. May try the straw mod in my cart or cutting the side of the cart to wick better. If anyone has any better ideas..please let me know what works for you.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY

>

I probably top off more frequently than anyone. I abide by the *better to be safe than sorry* theory of frying an atty. I mean, would anybody feel a sense of satisfaction about pulling out a cart and seeing it perfectly dry? The indicator being that hideous smell of super heating an atty is analogous to the *idiot* oil light on your car... if you see the light come on, it's probably too late.

Toward that end, I have no idea how my JS is drying out carts. =)

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
I use a Janty atty and get a whole day, 8 hours, vaping intermittently throughout. It dries the carts out pretty well. I think it depends on the viscosity of the juice, the heat of the atty and probably some other less well defined variables. With all the right inputs, capillary action brings the juice where it's needed, at least for a light to moderate puffer like me.

yulfrid8

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Cutting the side of the cart? Haven't heard that one! Does it work? I've done the straw mod with mixed results on other carts, but am interested in hearing more about the cart cutting method! Do you have a link?

I read somewhere about drilling small a hole on the bottom of the cart. Is it what you talking about?

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Of the 3 classes of units I have owned (901, 801, 510) the stick does the best with cart utilization that I have seen so far. I usually take the full 11 second draw, and I can get 20-25 draws off of a cart. I have not measured exactly, but based on my observation I would estimate that I get about 65-75% of the juice out of the cart.

ViciousCircle

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
near Columbus, OH - USA
Of the 3 classes of units I have owned (901, 801, 510) the stick does the best with cart utilization that I have seen so far. I usually take the full 11 second draw, and I can get 20-25 draws off of a cart. I have not measured exactly, but based on my observation I would estimate that I get about 65-75% of the juice out of the cart.

About how long do you wait between vaping sessions? I'm thinking that I'm not waiting long enough and that the juice just can't flow fast enough compared to how fast I'm vaping.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
About how long do you wait between vaping sessions? I'm thinking that I'm not waiting long enough and that the juice just can't flow fast enough compared to how fast I'm vaping.

I don't really have "sessions" per se. Just more of a steady activity throughout the day. I am lucky in that I can use my PV in my office at work, so I do not have to set aside specific time for vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread