Member Mary_d having surgery tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris47451

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
Indiana
Latest update....saw Mary this evening for a bit. She's been released out of CCU (but waiting for an available bed on the 'regular' unit to open up), and may POSSIBLY get to come home Tuesday or Wednesday! She was up walking around the unit Friday and yesterday, but wasn't having a very good day today. Lots of back and hip pain, which was in turn causing a lot of head pain. She's trying to wean off of the IV pain meds, since she won't have those at home. Gonna take a lot of time, still, for her to fully heal. All in all, good news, though. She's still gonna need those prayers, so please, keep them coming!!!

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
Hi all!

I cannot thank you enough for all the positive thoughts and prayers that you all sent my way :) I had never heard of anyone living through a brain aneurysm before but now I guess I have lol. I am still pretty weak at times and the headaches can become a little much to bear but I am making it and hoping to be back here more and more as the days go on!

I have one PIF that I was supposed to have sent off the day the aneurysm happened and I didn't so it is going out tomorrow! If I forgot anyone else please let me know because I don't want to forget you no matter what.

(((HUGS)))

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread