Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Mine is like yours and is coming from sourcemore in China. It's been about 3 weeks, so it must be coming on a slow boat from China!

Tracking doesn't help me understand where it is right now. If USPS facility means it's in the U.S. I might be getting it in a few days!

ChinaWanb Express <does anyone else think this is Chinese for "Wannabe"?

United States

asMODus Rose Finch Mech mod

Destination
Origin - Tracking consuming: 371 ms
2019-10-25 08:00
In Transit to Next Facility

2019-10-24 23:44
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility

2019-10-21 00:19
Parcel arrives at Airport, Parcel Arrival

2019-10-20 12:10
Parcel is leaving Airport, Parcel Leaving Port

USPS facility means it is now stateside. It will have to go through customs, which could take a couple days to a couple weeks. Usually a few days is typical, but I've had something set there for around three weeks before.

Reactions: DaveP

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
USPS facility means it is now stateside. It will have to go through customs, which could take a couple days to a couple weeks. Usually a few days is typical, but I've had something set there for around three weeks before.

Usually when I order from Fasttech I get an initial ship notice and very little after that until the order hits Miami. After that, it appears in my mail box a few days later. That's probably because I choose Free Shipping if it's available.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Usually when I order from Fasttech I get an initial ship notice and very little after that until the order hits Miami. After that, it appears in my mail box a few days later. That's probably because I choose Free Shipping if it's available.
    17track will give more details on the China side:
    ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

• Useful
    Reactions: Zaryk

Marper

Moved On
    May 20, 2019
    I got the profile unity mesh and used a .18 ohm strip, its pretty good but not as good as the rda profile mesh, so I wicked it and it's a bit more tricky than the rda as you have less space for the cotton, I ended up trimming it fully loaded with juice and that way I got a nice fit, very surprised to be honest, it does the job and not fierce, I fitted the 5 ml tank using the extension so I think because the chimney is narrow and using the extension I'm not getting as much flavour as the rda, the strip came in at .18 so I'm on the edge with my current batts, but no probs so far, would I recommend a unity, probably not and would I buy another, no,but I will get another profile rda

Marper

Moved On
    May 20, 2019
    I've just bought some eucalyptus barred smoked black pure wood veneer to customize my side panels on the crea, to be honest the crea works well but looks cheap, I will post some pics when I've finished, I'm going to use two layers veneer each panel glued with water and heat resistant epoxy then finished with a polyurethane hardcote cellulose lacquer

• Useful
    Reactions: mimöschen

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    @Marper I got my Desolator kit today. I cleaned it up, wicked it up, threw in a battery, DRIP IT & RIP IT! Let's start with the mod. It's not an 18650 mod. It's probably a 20700 mid. I don't know for sure because I only have 21700 batteries that are ever so slightly bigger in diameter. They almost fit. It does come with an adapter to use 18650s. The switch is not very good but it's not real bad. The engravings look nice and we'll see how long they last. The RDA is very easy to build. I'm not fond of bottom airflow RDAs and this one is no different. It does have a deep juice well. It also has a proprietary drip tip which is a big con. It does have nice airflow with the side airflow shut. Wide open is too airy even for me. It does have good flavor though. This setup will not be a daily driver but it will look great on the shelf.

Reactions: Marper

mimöschen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2016
    Sanyo's 20700 range is a tiny bit smaller in diameter than all other 20700s on the market and therefor should fit in all 20700 mods.
    The 2070C is readily available for retail since the beginning of this year, so there's no real reason to use any other brand 20700 cells anymore anyways, because the 2070C performs way better than any of its competitors.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2018
    Ohio
    Sanyo's 20700 range is a tiny bit smaller in diameter than all other 20700s on the market and therefor should fit in all 20700 mods.
    The 2070C is readily available for retail since the beginning of this year, so there's no real reason to use any other brand 20700 cells anymore anyways, because the 2070C performs way better than any of its competitors.
    I second this, the 2070C is a great cell. No good reason to buy any other 20700 batteries over it.

• Agree
    Reactions: mimöschen

Marper

Moved On
    May 20, 2019
    @Marper I got my Desolator kit today. I cleaned it up, wicked it up, threw in a battery, DRIP IT & RIP IT! Let's start with the mod. It's not an 18650 mod. It's probably a 20700 mid. I don't know for sure because I only have 21700 batteries that are ever so slightly bigger in diameter. They almost fit. It does come with an adapter to use 18650s. The switch is not very good but it's not real bad. The engravings look nice and we'll see how long they last. The RDA is very easy to build. I'm not fond of bottom airflow RDAs and this one is no different. It does have a deep juice well. It also has a proprietary drip tip which is a big con. It does have nice airflow with the side airflow shut. Wide open is too airy even for me. It does have good flavor though. This setup will not be a daily driver but it will look great on the shelf.

I got a new 20700 batt for it today and its a lot better, the 20700s I have are a pair for my genie mod so I couldn't really use one,the switch is only a spring direct contact and after pulling it all apart and giving it a good scrub with wire wool its a lot better than when I got it, I'm using it now with my profile unity and yeah it's really nice in my opinion, the engraving looks like it's laser and seems pretty robust, I clean and polish mine with brasso and no problem so far

Reactions: Don29palms

Marper

Moved On
    May 20, 2019
    Although the 20700 seems to be to powerful for my unity, I might have to go back to my reload and run some parallel coils at .25 ,I've gone back to my 1650 batt for now until I decide what to do, the power seems just to much for the mesh strip, I understand now about mechs can be harsh with mesh, anyway, better safe than sorry but I am happy that it is a 20700 mech

Don29palms

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Although the 20700 seems to be to powerful for my unity, I might have to go back to my reload and run some parallel coils at .25 ,I've gone back to my 1650 batt for now until I decide what to do, the power seems just to much for the mesh strip, I understand now about mechs can be harsh with mesh, anyway, better safe than sorry but I am happy that it is a 20700 mech
    Have you tried using the RDA that came with it? I threw some of my coils in it this morning that come out to .16ohms and it's pretty nice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread