• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

May meeting::::::: 19th of May, 2012 More info to follow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Mark your calendars now. We will be meeting on Saturday May 19th, 2012.
When 1:00 PM-whenever everyone leaves ;)
Where: Bungalow Joe's
7813 Beulah Church Rd,
Louisville, KY 40228 ·
Get Directions
502-931-JOES

Who knows what will happen, you never know til you come. Today we made several types of juice, right there on the spot. Had a great time. Forgot to take pictures, I was having too much fun.

We wore our new shirts and had some of the wait-staff very interested in what we were doing. Sorry you all missed it.

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Well not flying out to Egypt as planned today so I think I should be coming to the meet for the first time. Nikhil said he may be going and my sister might be coming along too. Just got her into vaping as well. I have a fitting for a tux on Sat at noon for her wedding, so hopefully won't take too long and can meet with you guys!

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Hey Lisa, I can't remember if it were you or Todd that had them; but am looking to get one of those little pink mini PV with the case for my sister. She couldn't make it today but told her about them and she'd love to have one. If you have any info, please let me know! Thanks, and thanks again for the great times today!

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hi Ben, It is Todd that has them, but I think he sold his last two to Danelle. I know he will be happy to order some more. I will pass the message on to him. I am sure he will check in here soon too. I am so glad you were able to join us. We always have fun when we meet up. Hope you will become a regular at all our meets.

lostinky

Moved On
Jan 14, 2012
Louisville
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: UnRegistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread