• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next Meeting April 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
We will be meeting at Bungalow Joe's at 1:00pm

We will be having our next meeting on April 14. We are going back to Bungalow Joe's in Louisville.

Bungalow Joe's

7813 Beulah Church Rd,
Louisville, KY 40228 ·
Get Directions
502-931-JOES

Come join us and see what's new. We will be discussing ideas for some summertime activities. Hope to see some old friends and some new faces. Maybe Cody will share with us what he saw at Vapebash in Chicago. Everyone is invited and the more the merrier.

Hope to see you all there!
PM me if you need a ride.

aidanpryde

Feb 24, 2011
KY
Damn, I am just having some really bad luck making it to the meetings lately.

I will be out of town next weekend so I won't be able to make it. I was really hoping to, I could go for a Bungalow Cobb salad :)

Have fun y'all.

Just a quick update though, for those that are interested. I have been smoke-free since Feb. 20th. I decided I wanted to give myself a birthday present and I couldn't think of a better present than that!

Uselessdreamer1

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
Kentucky
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
That is awesome news Cody. Well you know we will be around when you get off work. Can't wait to hear more about Poseidon vaping! You and lostinky should get together ;) Can't wait to hear about Vapebash either!

I'll do my best to make it but we've been having issues at work... Either way I have goodies for everyone and a surprise! I've started the process of opening my own juice company: Poseidon vaping!

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Lace and Red, we will be coming down your way sometime this summer. The May meeting is set for May 19th @ 1:00 PM @ Bungalow Joe's in Lousiville. sorry you missed today's meeting. As always we had fun. Sorry to anyone who missed it. We missed you all.

We wanted to be there but my taxes didn't come back in time :( I hope there will be a meeting closer to us soon!!

Hugs,
Lace and Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread