Map of E-Juice in DFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to tell you, I made the map because I was totally out of juice and didn't want that to happen again. I visited VaporEscence in Richardson yesterday, and I'm not going to go anywhere else. This shop is made specifically for vapers - that's all they do. Every other store on that map (except for maybe two - I haven't physically visited them) is a traditional smoke shop that happens to sell e-cigs and imported juice. VaporEscence makes custom juice in the shop, has all the accessories, and they are extremely knowledgeable about everything Vape. The guy that runs the Richardson store actually made a prototype tank that runs on the 6-volt Bullet system, and will hopefully be producing them for retail soon. I bought an Ego Tank system from them, and their price is actually cheaper than the web after you factor in shipping. Highly, highly recommended.

ShannonA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2011
Tyler, Tx
I compiled this map from user posts in another thread, but as a new member am not allowed to post there yet. So, here it is. If you want me to add or edit any of the locations, just let me know. This is primarily for procrastinators like me who run out of juice and need to find some in a bind. Or, for those who simply want to save on shipping. Thanks.

E-Cig - Google Maps

DFW Vapor is in Lewisville, TX

luckyskwirl

Mar 11, 2011
Texas
I have to tell you, I made the map because I was totally out of juice and didn't want that to happen again. I visited VaporEscence in Richardson yesterday, and I'm not going to go anywhere else. This shop is made specifically for vapers - that's all they do. Every other store on that map (except for maybe two - I haven't physically visited them) is a traditional smoke shop that happens to sell e-cigs and imported juice. VaporEscence makes custom juice in the shop, has all the accessories, and they are extremely knowledgeable about everything Vape. The guy that runs the Richardson store actually made a prototype tank that runs on the 6-volt Bullet system, and will hopefully be producing them for retail soon. I bought an Ego Tank system from them, and their price is actually cheaper than the web after you factor in shipping. Highly, highly recommended.

I would have to agree with you on VaporEscence. A few months ago, I was looking for a specialty e-cig store, not a head shop or a tobacco store, and some members in NorthTexasVapers turned me onto it. I love the fact that they will walk you through any and all questions or concerns that you have. ALSO, it turns out that this weekend they're having a VapeMeet from 10-4 and are going to have some new flavors, like 230+ isn't enough, and some new products. Gonna have to find someone to take with me and make a day of it! Ya'll should try to make it out. Hopefully I can look at the tank system that I keep hearing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread