Status
Not open for further replies.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
I just received my DSE-901 manual kit from Eastmall today (7 days shipping from China - not bad). First I have to say that I love 901's. I love the flavor, the feel of the unit and the vapor is good too. I've been using it for a couple of hours now and I really like it. There is still a cut off, just like the auto batteries, but I'm ok with that. I could never carry my auto 901 around with me because the battery would activate in my pocket ( OUCH!). With the manual, that won't be a problem anymore. I prefer it to my manual 501 due to the fact that you get the full flavor of the liquid and there is no burnt taste. The button is pretty flush and very easy to press. If I start having problems with it I'll let you know. But for now, I highly recommend the manual 901 and Eastmall.net. :thumb:

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Thanks for the post SKYYcamel. I agree that the 901 has better flavor than the 510, so I've been waiting for the 901 manual batteries, too.

One of the major complaints about the 510 is the short usage on a charge. Do you feel the 901 manual batteries last longer on a charge than the 510? How long can you puff on the new 901's before you need to change batteries?

jboze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Orange County, CA
Got mine in a couple days ago as well but arrived with a dead atomizer.... Eastmall are sending me a replacement but I'm anxious to give it a try since my only other atomizer is just about dead and giving a nasty burning taste. Had some bad luck w/ my first e-cigs but already ordered a few atomizers so should be good to go once it all comes in.

angelsmile09

Moved On
Jul 18, 2009
China
www.kemeier.com
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I saw the video about the manual 901 and awsome vapor has it too. Arno is a great guy and offers fantastic customer service. He's helped me out on a few occasions. I had 2 white batterys go out at the same time so he sent me 2 complete blcak cigs to replace them (just because they weren't white). He shipped them that day and I had the 2 days later. I love the 901 but want the manual battery now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread