• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Made my first order from fasttech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Just a heads up- these $8.26 CE4 1.6mL Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (6-Pack) 6-pack - assorted colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping are not a deal. The ohms run from 2.4 ohms to 5.2 ohms. Out of all of them, one fit on my Vamo and eGo batteries correctly. The others do not without the 510/ego adapter and even then it's...odd. The skirts are either way too long or the 510 connection is too far up there. Or both.
I do like some of their stuff, not those. For $8.26 I got one clearo. lol

chellemmm

Chihuahua Queen
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Florida
I got a box. Only one was "bad." The rest were fine with my Twist. Guess I was lucky, but I ordered another box.

Just a heads up- these $8.26 CE4 1.6mL Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (6-Pack) 6-pack - assorted colors at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping are not a deal. The ohms run from 2.4 ohms to 5.2 ohms. Out of all of them, one fit on my Vamo and eGo batteries correctly. The others do not without the 510/ego adapter and even then it's...odd. The skirts are either way too long or the 510 connection is too far up there. Or both.
I do like some of their stuff, not those. For $8.26 I got one clearo. lol

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Ordered a bunch of stuff they sent silly straws instead of some e-liquid I ordered. Right now waiting to see how they will resolve it.. 8- emails but they seem to be answering so far.

I always confuse my silly straws with my juice! It's a pain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread