M1A1 tank NOW ON SALE !!! Indestructible tubes *******************************************

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Product Description
The M1A1 tank from Notcigs is made from an UNCRACKABLE tube material that only Notcigs has , it has a locking side screw for positive holding to the cartomizer , it has Aluminum ANODIZED ( impervious to corrosion ) top and bottom caps , both internal and external orings on BOTH the bottom and top caps .

If you can break it we will replace the tube section no charge !

We also have a spares / rebuild kit that includes 1. screw 1. internal o-ring 1. external o-ring and a Syringe for refilling the M1A1 tank for $5.95

TANKS - notcigs.com

image201108230002__49189_std.jpg

12CC_CURVED_TIP__99162_zoom.jpg

images

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Does the Army Tank in your pix come with it?

ya know, like Early buyers : buy 100 tanks and get this real tank thrown in...

My little nephew would love it for his upcoming birthday ,
he'd enjoy getting dropped off at school in a real army tank.

It's 2am, and the above is funny to me, that's my excuse...

No sorry BUT we are trying to find a TANK to run over the TANK LOL

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
curious, how does the tube handle other juices that crack/eat polycarbonate tubes. need a tank for my cinnamon/sour juices.

I checked the MDS on this material and it says it is very resistant to all forms of acids and solvents IF you are vaping something that can crack it STOP NOW ! IMO
BTW the list of resistance way way longer than the other materials being used out there. I have not tested them with your juice. Willing to do it .

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
well, in my experiences, anything with cinnamon oil or malic acid cracks/destroys polycarbonate, i was looking into a pyrex tube for my tank. also, is there gonna be an option to not have the fill hole, i don't like the way it looks aesthetically lol. sorry for all the questions, just curious

FYI it is NOT polycarb different material , no option for no screw at this time , It does act as a LOCK so the tank will not slide around when locked in place. ASK AWAY , but NO I will not tell you what the material is LOL .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread