Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
There on the way! Should be here 6/30. Price $14.95. I have 50 on that order. Pre-selling now on my site! Finally!!!! They come with a 4' retractable cord!

m_passthrough_small_2dkh.jpg

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
I know...this is going to be a great addition to the M-Series line of accessories. They take time to design a truly superior product!
What do you think about your M201? I have to have them. I had the 801..... loved its "HIT" and stamina! It seems to be designed around the 801 at least as far as battery design. 280mAH. That's gonna last ya!

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    I really like the 201, video review's now up on it, although webcam and lighting was pissing me off :lol:

Vapor is comparable, maybe slightly less than my 510, throat hit is slightly less vs 510, battery life much better. For me, I actually need a third battery or a PT for it though, or a higher output wall-wart charger, I can go through a battery so far before the other one's fully charged.

Instinct

Jun 18, 2009
    Is the passthrough shipping as scheduled?

I like the sound of the 201.. my 401 is great when I'm out and about, but sitting at my desk I find myself looking for a little bigger 'blast' at times. Time to expand the hardware lineup maybe? :) Freedom seems to have the software (juice!) side covered.. and then some.

Wegster: how is the draw on the 201 compared to the 401? I know some will say the 401 is a pretty easy draw but I'd like it even lighter personally.

wegster

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Is the passthrough shipping as scheduled?

I like the sound of the 201.. my 401 is great when I'm out and about, but sitting at my desk I find myself looking for a little bigger 'blast' at times. Time to expand the hardware lineup maybe? :) Freedom seems to have the software (juice!) side covered.. and then some.

Wegster: how is the draw on the 201 compared to the 401? I know some will say the 401 is a pretty easy draw but I'd like it even lighter personally.

Hey,

You can check out the video review I did on the M201. I love it, but I prefer harder draws. Let me fire one up vs the M401, sec..I'd say slightly lighter than my EVO is, with a new atty on each. Not J118/VX2 light, I'd call it a 'medium' draw, with the M401 being similar, J118/VX2 lighter, and 510 harder draw. The J118/VX2 is like an empty straw for me, the M401 and M201 are more like 'straw with something in it but not milkshake.'

I really like all 3 - 510, M201 and 401/EVOs, just depends on the need/urge at the time.

@Chris - I hear there are some longer carts out for the M series..do you have any or will be getting some?

Instinct

Jun 18, 2009
    Thanks for the info wegster and I checked out your video too. I'm sold on it..

Going back OT, I finally got my passthrough (the delay was USPS's fault, even now the tracking info has still never been updated) and I have to say this will be my new little friend at my desk. Nice hard consistent hits, it's like a fresh battery all the time. Highly recommended.. If you spend any significant time at your desk you need this!

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 24, 2009
    US. Southeast.
    www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
    Hey,

You can check out the video review I did on the M201. I love it, but I prefer harder draws. Let me fire one up vs the M401, sec..I'd say slightly lighter than my EVO is, with a new atty on each. Not J118/VX2 light, I'd call it a 'medium' draw, with the M401 being similar, J118/VX2 lighter, and 510 harder draw. The J118/VX2 is like an empty straw for me, the M401 and M201 are more like 'straw with something in it but not milkshake.'

I really like all 3 - 510, M201 and 401/EVOs, just depends on the need/urge at the time.

@Chris - I hear there are some longer carts out for the M series..do you have any or will be getting some?

News to me...I'll check on that right now!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread