• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I just found this thread, Trailwalker, and my heart is broken for you. I would be terribly lost without my husband. We've been together 25 years this month. We are extensions of each other. We think alike, we joke alike, and even speak the exact things at the same time. We have the same birthdate, not year, but the day, plus we have the same blood type. He was close to death 3 times since October. But, he didn't have cancer. Cancer is not a respecter of anyone. I watched my mom die of lung cancer. I was on my way as I was a smoke-aholic. Her sacrifice made an impact on me......not immediately....but before the year was out, I was e-toking with a Joye 510. I quit cigarettes altogether. I asked Jesus to tell both of my parents that I quit. I know He did. I miss them everyday. We were a close knit family.

Don't think it strange if you have to get counseling for grief. I did. My thoughts on if I'd lost my spouse, I'd shrivel up and die of a broken heart. I will pray for you, even though it's months afterwards. You can't have too many prayers. I am so very sorry for your loss. Shalom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread