Lord telescopic mod my Gus Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
I figured my question might be subjective and depending on many factors. I of course was wondering assuming that their is no natural disaster taking place or any other kind of unavoidable delay but 3 weeks and 8 days is quite a difference. Im wondering sllanham, was it recently that your order only took 8 days?

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Anywhere from 2-3 weeks to USA address - NY customs usually holds my stuff for awhile. From Greece, Italy, etc mail is usually in US in 3 days. It's NY who faffs around with the packages

I can imagine that happening especially since they most likely have no idea what it is when they scan it and therefore have to put it into the "to be inspected" track and then who knows right, lol.

scscheib

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2014
Pittsburgh,PA,USA
Just checked I paid 2/3 and it arrived 2/11. 8 days :)

Im hoping time period has something to do with it meaning right now things going through quicker than usual at least thats what I am hoping because I ordered it yesterday and I just got the email that it shipped already. I checked the EMS site with tracking number and they already have it in their system. That is faster than our services here, lol. But I understand that it has to go through customs but still that is a pretty impressive order to ship time.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I can imagine that happening especially since they most likely have no idea what it is when they scan it and therefore have to put it into the "to be inspected" track and then who knows right, lol.

Its all about customs and then again -the post office too. One of my latest packages sat around in NY, then was sent to Virginia and it sat there for 3 days - made absolutely no sense., Then on to PA and finally Ohio. They do hire people there that are less then intelligent.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Sorry SLL - I dont know how to be gentle. Most videos I never comment on because they are horrible or give wrong information.

Yours I WILL comment on here like on Youtube

I applaud you for your first video.

No busy backrounds, no comedy routine, You USE proper Kings English, Awesome.

Very straight forward and informative - actual facts. Well done buddy.

Did I say - you look at the camera and not everywhere else, nor do you attempt to blow giant clouds everywhere - (some people think those make the device).

sllanham

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Martinsburg,Wv
Sorry SLL - I dont know how to be gentle. Most videos I never comment on because they are horrible or give wrong information.

Yours I WILL comment on here like on Youtube

I applaud you for your first video.

No busy backrounds, no comedy routine, You USE proper Kings English, Awesome.

Very straight forward and informative - actual facts. Well done buddy.

Did I say - you look at the camera and not everywhere else, nor do you attempt to blow giant clouds everywhere - (some people think those make the device).

Thank you very much Dspin. Much appreciated.

aage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
iceland
This is a Terrible disease :2c: The MODLUST . Ordered a Guz kiss yesterday , then a GUS Lord few min ago ( thanks god there is no wife ) :D. I just HAD TO GET BOTH, I´m starting to understand the Imelda Marcos syndrome ( 2000 pairs of shoes ) LOL

These are about as BEAUTIFUL MODS as they can get IMHO. I love the look , the ball bearing switch and the safety FUSE. If they would only make a LED light Gus style that would be possible to screw onto the mod ;-).

aage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
iceland
Is this a dripping atomizer ?. Its beautiful.
Ti Achilles on Lord by GUS

036a_zps10ad00d0.jpg

028aa_zpsacea6aa8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread