Just got a Drawtube Mech Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOYO

May 13, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Here is my 2 cents abt the Drawtube Smart mod(Aka DS mod). Compared to my smok Natural,it is heavier(I like that feeling) and has better threads. Thicker SS material,shorter than Natural even in 18350 mode. There is no gaps like the Natural due to its negative post spring.(I dislike the gap with the Natural,looks not that perfect). The side fire button on DS is much stiffer than Natural,maybe someone doesn't like it,and no clue how to modify(I would rather leave it alone in case I spoil the threads). Nve use the high end like US$100 above mods,for me the price and quality suits me fine. V happy to own it. Mechanical Mod plus a IGO-L with sub ohms setup I could get more hits and flavor. Even the same setup with iTaste MVP (VV mode,no limit for sub ohms) I couldn't get same result. Don't know why. So I will stick to my DS and Natural. If u wanna choose one from these 2, I would say DS is the one. Another good point of DS is that u no need to bring the extension like the Natural for different battery mode. Hope can help a bit for folks out there. Cheers!

DS%20Vs%20Natural%2002.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread